I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
They just made it private. Good! I don’t think I could watch anymore of that. This nikka KNEW he was wrong and was like :manny: multiple times at that. Even blocked her a few times, but he so damn horny and sick he couldn’t help it

I thought the first twenty or thirty minutes were bad, but people were saying it gets worse, and they were right. It got FARRRRRRRR worse. Absolutely disgusting.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I thought the first twenty or thirty minutes were bad, but people were saying it gets worse, and they were right. It got FARRRRRRRR worse. Absolutely disgusting.

once he started talking about sex to her I was like yeah he need to get got. Talking about “I bet
You taste good” cops should be at his door right fukking now

Daps
They just made it private. Good! I don’t think I could watch anymore of that. This nikka KNEW he was wrong and was like :manny: multiple times at that. Even blocked her a few times, but he so damn horny and sick he couldn’t help it
Not good that they made it private

Its like reading a boring ass book just to be slammed shut

It cut off on me like 40 mins in

What happened when she stopped rrading all texts?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Sounds harsh but I don’t think a guy like edp need to be walking around on this earth.
It’s no excuses for what he did, but it’s the fact HE KNEW he was wrong and that he would lose everything. I just want his guns taken away, because who knows how he gonna react when them cops come knocking on his door.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s no excuses for what he did, but it’s the fact HE KNEW he was wrong and that he would lose everything. I just want his guns taken away, because who knows how he gonna react when them cops come knocking on his door.

I have no remorse for pedos at all. Dude knows what he doing is wrong.