I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
disgusting, then they care about the clout more than stopping the pedophile

smh man its just weird to sit on a pedophile video
typicaally i would agree...but if somebody is a PEDO it is important that the masses see. so the more views the better no?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Both parties that did the sting are milking the hell out of this lol. Steady posting their channels with clips and pics from the bust :laff: they going platinum off of this sick freak
It’s prolly the most disgusting shyt I’ve seen. Promoting their YouTube and social media’s in every post. They BS too long and people ain’t gonna actually care

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I don’t even see how he’s still that mad about the team. I’m a Lions fan. fukk a SB, we’ve won ONE playoff game in 50 years. So if we won a SB I’d be ecstatic and satisfied for at least five years lmao. You can’t replicate that pre-win energy.
If the kings fukked around and won the nba finals one year, you won't hear me ranting for a few years.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Grown men want to fukk 13 year olds. :hhh:
When it comes to him I'm not surprised. I haven't followed anything this guy has done in a long time. People like him who gain notoriety making a fool of themselves like he has aren't usually right in the head. It takes a certain type of person to be out in public the way he presents himself online.