I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

:mjlol::hhh: he says himself he deserves to go to jail
:laff::laff: this is insane but he deserves it. I actually had hope for him back in 2013 or 2014 but this is the path he chose. Hopefully dude doesn’t harm anyone with all those guns. The fact that he was bold enough to still be online and not clear everything like this wasnt about to drop smh. They put on their story that the video will be out most likely Monday morning.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dude had a lane and a great gimmick before that Eagles bowl win. Once that happened his channel and his mind went downhill.
I don’t even see how he’s still that mad about the team. I’m a Lions fan. fukk a SB, we’ve won ONE playoff game in 50 years. So if we won a SB I’d be ecstatic and satisfied for at least five years lmao. You can’t replicate that pre-win energy.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t even see how he’s still that mad about the team. I’m a Lions fan. fukk a SB, we’ve won ONE playoff game in 50 years. So if we won a SB I’d be ecstatic and satisfied for at least five years lmao. You can’t replicate that pre-win energy.

I agree, he could of just change the channel into an Eagles coverage one. The angry rants felt mad forced after that super bowl win. But oh well who cares now to be honest lol

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I saw the Instagram videos and screenshots, but did any of them mention the "girls" age? I didn't see anything mentioning age there. I would guess if age was mentioned, that the guys filming would have screen shots of the texts?