I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I used to live in Rockland county. I did not expect to hear those landmarks like Ramapo again from shyt like this :mjcry:

:mjlol:

Edit: YOOOOO this video is jokes. Between them two dudes trolling him and the pedo's lies being so damn inconsistent

bruh this one is even funnier. They go to the dudes house and expose him in front of his mom :laff: she’s fukking crazy

these dudes are wilding though. They are confronting random people without knowing what they have on them or what they are capable of. Like dude could’ve easily came back downstairs and started dumping. Just like edp he has tons of guns, what was their assurance that he wouldn’t snap? :whoa:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
bruh this one is even funnier. They go to the dudes house and expose him in front of his mom :laff: she’s fukking crazy

these dudes are wilding though. They are confronting random people without knowing what they have on them or what they are capable of. Like dude could’ve easily came back downstairs and started dumping. Just like edp he has tons of guns, what was their assurance that he wouldn’t snap? :whoa:

Moms was like :snoop:. She was ready to swing on her son her damn self :russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Now how u let this dude come in ya home and say all this in front of ya moms:mindblown:

But his moms seem out there too:mindblown:

This world is just doomed