I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dude needs to take all the money he's finessing from his fans and hire a trainer and dietician. I doubt he will though. Seems like he's given up on life based on his videos.

not happening. he's out here making videos eating an entire pizza or 50 chicken mcnuggets in one sitting.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Wasnt gonna bother coming on this site to post this, but I checked my sub box and saw that bullshyt Daunte video and knew this dude was irrecoverable.
I'm guessing the football trolling has worn as thin for people outside of this thread as it has for those in it. Sad shyt.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
he lying. i remember when i first heard of this dude he used to have videos where he blamed interactions he had on ppl being racist :unimpressed:
i believe that walmart situation he had he blamed on racism and i know for sure he used to go in on hispanics due to shyt he perceived they did to him
this is the route him and the hodge twins gotta go tho since their fanbase is damn near 100% white at this point.
Prolly, but you also gotta consider the nikka had no friends back then, and the few ones he got seem to be equally fanatical NFL cacs, which more often than not means...