I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
All that talk about losing weight for his mom and taking viewers money to buy gym memberships only to end up fatter than ever :francis:
I never took dude seriously per say but why fail after losing 100lbs+ and your whole channel is supporting emotionally and financially
Loser made a full pivot to becoming a gun collecting maga pedophile. Whenever I watch one of his videos now it seems like he's just going thru the motions to keep his white teenager fanbase. He don't even try on the Eagles rants anymore
probably couldn’t get no Coochie

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude needs to take all the money he's finessing from his fans and hire a trainer and dietician. I doubt he will though. Seems like he's given up on life based on his videos.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dude needs to take all the money he's finessing from his fans and hire a trainer and dietician. I doubt he will though. Seems like he's given up on life based on his videos.

Dude is just a nasty ass sloppy fukka. Why would any of his friends would want to chill on that dudes couch and eat out his fridge with all that nasty ass jerk off talk he does. Dude probably got semen crust all over his apartment.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

It legit looks like his legs are about to break. Can’t support his weight :dwillhuh:

And he walks like a thot :dead:

He had to pause to catch his breathe while walking and he complaining about his back :mindblown:

He’s bigger than ever. You really see how fat he is when you see him out of the confides of a up close computer camera shot. Not gonna make it to 35yrs old at this size.

He walking like a fatass Mario 64

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

It legit looks like his legs are about to break. Can’t support his weight :dwillhuh:

And he walks like a thot :dead:

He had to pause to catch his breathe while walking and he complaining about his back :mindblown:

He’s bigger than ever. You really see how fat he is when you see him out of the confides of a up close computer camera shot. Not gonna make it to 35yrs old at this size.

He had lost a grip of weight. Must be pandemic lbs

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Of course he would go this route

he lying. i remember when i first heard of this dude he used to have videos where he blamed interactions he had on ppl being racist :unimpressed:
i believe that walmart situation he had he blamed on racism and i know for sure he used to go in on hispanics due to shyt he perceived they did to him
this is the route him and the hodge twins gotta go tho since their fanbase is damn near 100% white at this point.