I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

It legit looks like his legs are about to break. Can’t support his weight :dwillhuh:

And he walks like a thot :dead:

He had to pause to catch his breathe while walking and he complaining about his back :mindblown:

He’s bigger than ever. You really see how fat he is when you see him out of the confides of a up close computer camera shot. Not gonna make it to 35yrs old at this size.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

It legit looks like his legs are about to break. Can’t support his weight :dwillhuh:

He had to pause to catch his breathe while walking and he complaining about his back :mindblown:

He’s bigger than ever. You really see how fat he is when you see him out of the confides of a up close computer camera shot. Not gonna make it to 35yrs old at this size.

:picard: He really gained all of the weight back and more.

He can barely move.:dwillhuh:

The cac the whole time is laughing right at him.:gucci:

Last edited:
Daps

Everything you sais is ultra funny
yet sad too

He might die this year
:mjcry:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I always think it’s weird to see fat people with skinny legs

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
All that talk about losing weight for his mom and taking viewers money to buy gym memberships only to end up fatter than ever :francis:
I never took dude seriously per say but why fail after losing 100lbs+ and your whole channel is supporting emotionally and financially
Loser made a full pivot to becoming a gun collecting maga pedophile. Whenever I watch one of his videos now it seems like he's just going thru the motions to keep his white teenager fanbase. He don't even try on the Eagles rants anymore

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

God damn degenerate :scust:,
Farting so much in Walmart that his friend starts coughing. :scusthov:

At least he is mobile and not riding one of those carts.

I don't understand why people drink juice, it is so full of sugar and he was loading his cart with that shyt.

I see that all the time, you see a obese/super obese person and their cart is filled with juice, soda. Just drinking their calories.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

Lol he does walk like a thot. Lol

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All that talk about losing weight for his mom and taking viewers money to buy gym memberships only to end up fatter than ever :francis:
I never took dude seriously per say but why fail after losing 100lbs+ and your whole channel is supporting emotionally and financially
Loser made a full pivot to becoming a gun collecting maga pedophile. Whenever I watch one of his videos now it seems like he's just going thru the motions to keep his white teenager fanbase. He don't even try on the Eagles rants anymore