I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They probably look and act just like his fat ass. He wasn't just hatched. Bet you they look like the Klumps
He had a video of him and his parents in the grocery store(go figure) and his mom made EDP look like Tara Reid. She was rolling on them 4 wheel disabled people carts but she's not disabled. Smh. Breh his dad got him a digorno pizza for Christmas and dude was geeked. Was a few years back

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
I give a Rass Clot...how sloppy he be....I hope this nikka never change...LOL

:obama:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He had a video of him and his parents in the grocery store(go figure) and his mom made EDP look like Tara Reid. She was rolling on them 4 wheel disabled people carts but she's not disabled. Smh. Breh his dad got him a digorno pizza for Christmas and dude was geeked. Was a few years back

:ohhh: Are you saying she is 5x the size of EDP? How is that even possible? :mindblown:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Since when does EDP drink alcohol? He was once straight edge. Like -- teetotal.

Here he takes a shot of "fireball" to celebrate the release of Chip Kelly. (WTF is fireball? I have never had this whiskey, and I am an attorney. WE DRINK **ALL** THE BOOZE.)

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Since when does EDP drink alcohol? He was once straight edge. Like -- teetotal.

Here he takes a shot of "fireball" to celebrate the release of Chip Kelly. (WTF is fireball? I have never had this whiskey, and I am an attorney. WE DRINK **ALL** THE BOOZE.)

Fireball is a whiskey that's cinnamon flavored

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Find this video breh. :mjlol:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I know his parents must hate themselves.

No way they claim this dude in public
That is sad. Does he ever mention the ailing mother anymore? Perhaps the beetus claimed her (just as it is about to snuff out Rob Lard-ass-ian).
ETA weeks later:
I am an ass for mocking the dead mother of one of the greatest sports youtubers of the modern era.

Last edited:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
I think his momma passed after the SuperBowl last year brehs...

"True Story: Sales Guy Louis asked EDP on the bus where his cooking shows went. We all chirped him saying they were hilarious and he needed to bring them back. EDP, in the nicest way possible, explained he hasn’t really went grocery shopping since his Mom passed. "

http://www.barstoolsports.com/phila...winning-cooking-show-chaotic-kitchen-is-back/