I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
"They got two teams that suck so much motherfukkin dikk they could literally be giving Lexington Steel a fukking blowjob, suck all the nut out his motherfukkin dikk, spit the shyt in a god damn straw and make a big ass cum smoothie out that motherfukker you feel me?"

:mindblown::whoa::shaq2::snoop:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
"They got two teams that suck so much motherfukkin dikk they could literally be giving Lexington Steel a fukking blowjob, suck all the nut out his motherfukkin dikk, spit the shyt in a god damn straw and make a big ass cum smoothie out that motherfukker you feel me?"

Jesus Christ he's a lost soul

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

lmaooooo @ him claiming all that food he eating is for a celebration knowing damn welll that's the norm... he be like :feedme:

I stopped at the gay shyt. :scust:

Too much dikksucking, cum talk. :patrickhand:

Does this nikka look bigger and bigger in every video he posts? :dahell:

Cake and Ice Cream is an every day meal. Stop the lie playboi. :comeon:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland

fukked up thing is, you could claim literally anybody else on the planet said this, and we'd all be calling you a fakkit for coming up with some shyt like that. But put that shyt in an EDP thread, and you read that shyt in his loud ass ignorant voice, and know damn well he uttered them words. My man needs some help.