I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Yeah he worked at our store for a month or 2 he too fukking fat I thought he was gonna have heat stroke one day when he was collecting carts from the parking lot. He always bought Epson salt for his fat feet every other day he got off work. He ended up quitting after a while because he thought the managers were out to get him. He was actually pretty quiet when he worked with us I ran up on him and said aren't you the nikka that be making vids on YouTube only me and another cat knew who he was. I see him every now and then but I been laying low on going out to the bars but he would be at different pizza parlors or some spots I told yall that nikka got chased out of a cowboy bar earlier this season them Mexicans were gonna give him that work.
shyt you not that fool had a 24 pack of water he brought from home in an ice chest he brought to work himself motherfukker would take the bus too I don't know how the hell he pulled that off
Everything this breh said Ive heard in a video of his :deadmanny:

I remember chillin on YT and one this big nikkas vids was in my recommended videos he talked about quitting at some store cause his manager some jawn made him crush boxes or some bullshyt before she let him go home
:mjlol:

Fat nikka also does have to take the bus there's a vid of him going somewhere he's at the damn bus stop doing a YouTube video then shows himself hoppin on the bytch
:pachaha:

The Epson salt part had me rolling tho bruh :laff:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Everything this breh said Ive heard in a video of his :deadmanny:

I remember chillin on YT and one this big nikkas vids was in my recommended videos he talked about quitting at some store cause his manager some jawn made him crush boxes or some bullshyt before she let him go home
:mjlol:

Fat nikka also does have to take the bus there's a vid of him going somewhere he's at the damn bus stop doing a YouTube video then shows himself hoppin on the bytch
:pachaha:

The Epson salt part had me rolling tho bruh :laff:
Yeah he lives in Bakerfield CA, I was like :ohhh: when I found out.

661 standup we home of Chris Childs Joey Porter type nikkas :mjcry:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
shyt you not that fool had a 24 pack of water he brought from home in an ice chest he brought to work himself motherfukker would take the bus too I don't know how the hell he pulled that off
WTF.
Hold up. X_o

He didn't just bring a Nalgene bottle of cool water and refill it on the job? I wonder if he was ever an athlete at even the middle school level. Toting 24 disposable bottles of dasani water BY BUS? In a fukking cooler full of ice? The very concept is infuriating.

Fat ppl need to work strenuous jobs + hit the gym + eat right if they wanna shed weight fast. Exploit the job for your personal advantage, EDP.

Dude needs a life coach. I am actually going to pray for him regularly starting today. *frowning*

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This nikka actually posted a pic of his dikk on twitter. :damn:

Dude is gay as fukk.:scust: I actually opened the link. :sadcam:

:ufdup:

ZWEHm5y.gif