I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
This made me laugh so fukken hard. :russ:

EDP soaking his fat feet in a bucket or some shyt.

:deadmanny:

shyt you not that fool had a 24 pack of water he brought from home in an ice chest he brought to work himself motherfukker would take the bus too I don't know how the hell he pulled that off

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah he worked at our store for a month or 2 he too fukking fat I thought he was gonna have heat stroke one day when he was collecting carts from the parking lot. He always bought Epson salt for his fat feet every other day he got off work. He ended up quitting after a while because he thought the managers were out to get him. He was actually pretty quiet when he worked with us I ran up on him and said aren't you the nikka that be making vids on YouTube only me and another cat knew who he was. I see him every now and then but I been laying low on going out to the bars but he would be at different pizza parlors or some spots I told yall that nikka got chased out of a cowboy bar earlier this season them Mexicans were gonna give him that work.

Is he aware of this thread??

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man, I NEVER say, "nikka" around white people. That's a no-no! Dudes like EDP are the reason white people want to feel license to use the word too.

Secondly, I don't let nobody that big ride in my car. As soon as they sit in the seat you feel the whole vehicle lean to one side and I just start worrying about my shocks and alignment, got me praying for my vehicle like it's been through trauma after the fat motherfukker leaves like "hopefully my car can recover from this."

Totally agree with u on the bolded. I use the N word with reckless abandon, but that's only around blacks. Never around whites or even mixed company. But since I'm pretty much always around blacks, I can use it whenever.