I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
this nikka kinda shuckin & jivin for his friends :patrice:

There is no kinda he's been shucking and jiving the entire time he's been on YouTube..that's why they like him. If you notice he never has any pics or vids with black friends just whites or Mexicans.

Still the most potent EDP ether I've ever seen :laff: had EDP copping pleas apologizing to all eagles fans and shyt for his actions

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

That is exactly what he is doing. Notice how the two cacs in the back are basically hiding so they wouldn't be seen in the video.

"I am used to sucking fat cock". :patrickhand:

"I am used to massive loads on my face":wtf:

This is the type of black breh, cacs want to hang out with, he says "Nikka" like 500 times, probably talks disparagingly about black folk, shuckin and jivin, and is nonthreatening (physically or sexually (aint no chicks gonna come for him))

Why does he have to be an "Eagles fan"? :aidisgust:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I NEVER say, "nikka" around white people. That's a no-no! Dudes like EDP are the reason white people want to feel license to use the word too.

Secondly, I don't let nobody that big ride in my car. As soon as they sit in the seat you feel the whole vehicle lean to one side and I just start worrying about my shocks and alignment, got me praying for my vehicle like it's been through trauma after the fat motherfukker leaves like "hopefully my car can recover from this."

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Man, I NEVER say, "nikka" around white people. That's a no-no! Dudes like EDP are the reason white people want to feel license to use the word too.

Secondly, I don't let nobody that big ride in my car. As soon as they sit in the seat you feel the whole vehicle lean to one side and I just start worrying about my shocks and alignment, got me praying for my vehicle like it's been through trauma after the fat motherfukker leaves like "hopefully my car can recover from this."

I am pretty sure they rented a van for his fat ass. :bryan:

:deadmanny:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
So is Archfiend! The Eagles have cost them their YT dignity and integrity.

Other Eagles youtubers are on suicide watch.

<--- Polyanna Prissy Pants barely cracks a smile

Even the overhead lights quit during Chip Kelly's presser last night.

Last edited: