I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Man, I NEVER say, "nikka" around white people. That's a no-no! Dudes like EDP are the reason white people want to feel license to use the word too.

Secondly, I don't let nobody that big ride in my car. As soon as they sit in the seat you feel the whole vehicle lean to one side and I just start worrying about my shocks and alignment, got me praying for my vehicle like it's been through trauma after the fat motherfukker leaves like "hopefully my car can recover from this."
Right. I don't say "nikka" aloud often. (In my head is a diff story.) And never aloud around non-blacks.

I had not considered the risks of letting super heavies ride in one's motor vehicle. Thanks for the tip!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man I can't trust Eagles fans not from the Tri-State area,they're not real.An Eagles fan from fukking sunny Cali just seems weird as fukk..and i'm not even an Eagles fan.:manny:

EDP's outrage just seems too damn forced..

It's something about living in the area that gives Eagles fans here their bitterness,passion and anger:pachaha:...Easily the best fanbase for a squad that hasn't won a championship...

:scust: Can't believe I said that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There is no kinda he's been shucking and jiving the entire time he's been on YouTube..that's why they like him. If you notice he never has any pics or vids with black friends just whites or Mexicans.

Still the most potent EDP ether I've ever seen :laff: had EDP copping pleas apologizing to all eagles fans and shyt for his actions

:whoo:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You worked with him? :dead:

Yeah he worked at our store for a month or 2 he too fukking fat I thought he was gonna have heat stroke one day when he was collecting carts from the parking lot. He always bought Epson salt for his fat feet every other day he got off work. He ended up quitting after a while because he thought the managers were out to get him. He was actually pretty quiet when he worked with us I ran up on him and said aren't you the nikka that be making vids on YouTube only me and another cat knew who he was. I see him every now and then but I been laying low on going out to the bars but he would be at different pizza parlors or some spots I told yall that nikka got chased out of a cowboy bar earlier this season them Mexicans were gonna give him that work.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
So is Archfiend! The Eagles have cost them their YT dignity and integrity.

Other Eagles youtubers are on suicide watch.

<--- Polyanna Prissy Pants barely cracks a smile

Even the overhead lights quit during Chip Kelly's presser last night.

That Delhia chick look like she pregnant man I cant believe EDP couldn't pull that shyt bytch came all the way up from LA to see you and this nikka punked out.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yeah he worked at our store for a month or 2 he too fukking fat I thought he was gonna have heat stroke one day when he was collecting carts from the parking lot. He always bought Epson salt for his fat feet every other day he got off work. He ended up quitting after a while because he thought the managers were out to get him. He was actually pretty quiet when he worked with us I ran up on him and said aren't you the nikka that be making vids on YouTube only me and another cat knew who he was. I see him every now and then but I been laying low on going out to the bars but he would be at different pizza parlors or some spots I told yall that nikka got chased out of a cowboy bar earlier this season them Mexicans were gonna give him that work.

:laff: I'm dead at the epsom salt part because he would post videos of him ordering insoles and comfortable work shoes. All the shyt he does now is an act I'm not surprised he was quiet. If you watch his early videos he was talking so low you could barely hear him and then the video where he first met the Mexican chick he was super nervous not making eye contact the entire time.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That Delhia chick look like she pregnant man I cant believe EDP couldn't pull that shyt bytch came all the way up from LA to see you and this nikka punked out.

:mjlol: nikka never stood a chance. She's married and her husband is the one who records the videos of her and EDP. They both probably look at him like a lost child that they semi adopted.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:laff: I'm dead at the epsom salt part because he would post videos of him ordering insoles and comfortable work shoes. All the shyt he does now is an act I'm not surprised he was quiet. If you watch his early videos he was talking so low you could barely hear him and then the video where he first met the Mexican chick he was super nervous not making eye contact the entire time.

Haha he wasn't a bad kid or nothing just jobs where you have to be moving consistent are hard for big motherfukkers like that I felt bad for him one day when I was killing a smoke outside store I saw him huffing and puffing like Steel after Bishop clapped his ass in Juice.

We actually bet on a Ravens/Eagles game that year I was gonna go watch it with him but he quit I think just before the season started.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:mjlol: nikka never stood a chance. She's married and her husband is the one who records the videos of her and EDP. They both probably look at him like a lost child that they semi adopted.

I can see that if I was married that bytch be damned go riding up to another city to go "meet" another Eagle fan must be married to some cuck.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:comeon::usure: Isn't she married to some cac? They probably laugh at him when he leaves their house.

He is so much of degenerate that he farted while he was sitting beside her. :scust:

Aren't you the one who worked with him?

Did he even rep the Eagles like that? Or is all the Eagles fandom a recent thing as in the last 5 years?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:comeon::usure: Isn't she married to some cac? They probably laugh at him when he leaves their house.

He is so much of degenerate that he farted while he was sitting beside her. :scust:

Aren't you the one who worked with him?

Did he even rep the Eagles like that? Or is all the Eagles fandom a recent thing as in the last 5 years?

Nah he was repping his Eagles when he was working with us I talked to him about NFL he seemed like he only really followed Philly I brought up other players he was looking at me like :dwillhuh: Its funny he was all on Shady McCoy dikk now I see he making vids talking shyt about him. I know back then he wanted Andy Reid to get :camby: I think this was post "Dream Team" season

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

This made me laugh so fukken hard. :russ:

EDP soaking his fat feet in a bucket or some shyt.

:deadmanny: