I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang

His fat ass ran up the Rocky Balboa stairs in Philadelphia. Where do those stairs lead, anyway? A museum? A court house? A holy sepulcher?

These eagles are about to get their asses **whipped** tonight. I do not want my Saturday night to end on a sour note. Let me bet $50K of coli cash on an Eagles W right quick. >_>

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

His fat ass ran up the Rocky Balboa stairs in Philadelphia. Where do those stairs lead, anyway? A museum? A court house? A holy sepulcher?

These eagles are about to get their asses **whipped** tonight. I do not want my Saturday night to end on a sour note. Let me bet $50K of coli cash on an Eagles W right quick. >_>

This fat nikka :mjlol: :russ:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...

nikka jogging in slomo? :dahell:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

The blood in his legs must be hydraulic fluid :dahell:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

the rocky steps go up to some art museum in philly.

when I went there a few years ago, that statue was actually at the bottom of the stairs. I took a picture with it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

View media item 6272