I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand

Why would a eagles fan hate the cardinals?

Makes no sense

Cardinals beat them in the NFC Champioship game in '08..........Been kicking their azz every year since.

No matter who's @ QB for the Cardinals....John Skelton....Kevin Kolb..etc....don't matter

The Cardinals just have their number

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardinals beat them in the NFC Champioship game in '08..........Been kicking their azz every year since.

No matter who's @ QB for the Cardinals....John Skelton....Kevin Kolb..etc....don't matter

The Cardinals just have their number
Still

U hate the boys, skins, and giants

The cards, give me a freaking break

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
man, I knew a nikka that was a little bigger than EDP. (he died in his 20's :rip:)

but that dude stayed fukkin with hoes. and he wasn't ever fukkin with fat hoes. it was actually :mindblown:
Nikka are you describing
Big.jpg

:russ::russ::russ:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
of course he did. dude had a heart attack. he was pushing like 500 lbs and had to be buried in a double-wide casket.
Tragic! Yet I laughed aloud at "double-wide."
Everyone rep beaniemac. Dude tells the truth straight -- no chaser.

EDP has caught religion. He prays for the Eagles to be released from their misery. (The suicidal undertones are mildly disturbing. Can't go to heaven if you commit dat.)
At 1:40, it is revealed that EDP is "well over 250 lbs." The phrasing insinuates that he is not yet 300 lbs, yes? <_<

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

EDP has caught religion. He prays for the Eagles to be released from their misery. (The suicidal undertones are mildly disturbing. Can't go to heaven if you commit dat.)
At 1:40, it is revealed that EDP is "well over 250 lbs." The phrasing insinuates that he is not yet 300 lbs, yes? <_<

I'm not BS'ing about the double-wide casket. I remember the family complaining cuz that shyt cost way more than a normal person's casket.

they should have got him creamated. it would have cost 1/10th of the amount.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...

:comeon:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dude has aged terribly, he looks like he's in his late 30s even though he's in his early 20s. He looks and sounds like a 19-20yr old in the 1st video, and his hairline isn't on that tragic shyt like it is in the 2nd video.
4yrs ago

Now