I love my LGCX but.. ANDROID TV OS >>>>>> WEB OS

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I guess...mine just displays my Xbox, Shield and that's about it. All that other shyt it offers is pointless.

Same, I use my Shield and PS4. I wish you could just find a regular TV sometimes. It's a shame what happened to WebOS though.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yep, copped my girl an LG TV and she was bummed she couldn't get her local news apps. she gotta watch that shyt in the other room on her old TV with a Firestick

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Webos is perfect for my needs. Which isnt alot since I dont watch shyt but cobra kai and the mandalorian.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If LG started using androidtv instead of the limited webos then it would e the GOAT TV.

All the apps you have on your phone you can have on your tv
If you’re using apps built into a smart TV that’s an L. I got Nvidia Shields and Roku Ultras for both TVs I use. I don’t mess with the LG apps.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If you’re using apps built into a smart TV that’s an L. I got Nvidia Shields and Roku Ultras for both TVs I use. I don’t mess with the LG apps.
the L is needing all these extra devices to do what the smart TV should be able to handle on it's own. the apps it has work great. it just has a limited selection

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the L is needing all these extra devices to do what the smart TV should be able to handle on it's own. the apps it has work great. it just has a limited selection
I don't need to have an Nvidia Shield. I choose to have one because the experience is better than any native smart TV hardware. It has a better processor in it and Nvidia remains platform neutral so when whatever streaming service comes out it will be available on there. I guarantee you whatever your smart TV is it's not matching the processing power and ability of an Nvidia Shield.

An Nvidia Shield is the best version of Android TV you can get on any hardware. I was Roku only but they pissed me off with the HBO Max fiasco.