Reppin
Red Roof Inn
hnnnng.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
The only women that I like more than the one's posted on this thread are fitness models. Having said that, these girls here are works of art. To have that much thickness and to have a small waist is just :bow: I don't even like skinny chicks unless they have some shape to them. I don't see how some men like women with no curves. I just don't get it. These girls here are the truth all day long.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
cacs should be banned from these type of threads.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
She is... Have any of you cats had a chick on that level?

not the total package of that

but body type yes indeed. The face was around a 5-7ish...so she wasn't bad at all.

SWAC dancing girl have bodies like this. My freshman year I was like :krs: @ every practice.

I'm telling you, seeing & hitting that in real life is :noah:

402697_10150551016577417_1952031736_n.jpg

here's a girl I marched with at College...she didn't even make the squad

:win:

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:wtf: Let's hear the story nicca... Most beautiful chicks are crazy as shyt and I kind of understand why but why would her parents try to kill you?

:pachaha: She was 19 and I was 22. I'm a bowler so that's how we met. Her people's bowl (She started later) and since i'm a good bowler that was a good idea to fukk w/ me in her head. (Not to mention pimpin) Anyways, nikkas start talking... Her peoples basically ran her life which was already a no no to me in my head but she was so bad i'm like... Maybe the secretive thing can work. When it went public, she got pregnant and one day we got in a heated discussion, pops gives me the old man strength on my arm like nikka. At that point I did the get the fukk off me nikka shrug off and next thing I know momma come around talking like I GOT MY PISTOL! I'M GONNA fukk YOU UP WILL. Remind you, I did nothing but get in an argument. It's a bad experience that I sort of don't want to relive because she was like my everything. I keep telling myself I could've lived through the bullshyt but that would've been dumb. I thank God she got that abortion and I never have to deal with that family again.

That's my :sadbron: