xonrk.jpg

:lawd:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:

If only you could find a thick chick that liked to work out with the p*ssy of a slim chick :ohlawd:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Because it is true. These women are in their 20's...the minute they hit their 30's, that metabolism drops, the babies come and that tight skin turns to cottage cheese, it is a WRAP. Seen it happen too many times.

The key is to get a slim chic with curves. That broad will gain weight and will round out her figure quite nicely into her 30's. The fact that she's generally slim indicates that she probably eats well and will be more prone to hitting the gym if she gains too much weight.

Thick chic to fukk...slim chick to settle down with. Don't get it twisted...slim hoes got heat too...I love a slim girl with azz and tittays. :wow:

Getting a slim chick is not foolproof as different women gain wait in different areas. Ive seen slim chicks gain weight and the only part that got thicker was their gut. Also seen slim chicks with more cellulite than a thick broad.

Also just because a chick is slim does not mean she works out. Women can be slim without doing shyt just like a chick can be thick without doing shyt. Like i said, it all comes down to her genetics.

lrm98

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As :ohmy: :shaq: as this thread is...I'm going to have to go with the poster that said once that metabolism retires, it really is up the "thick in ONLY the right places" chick to take measure into her own hands, which means working out or controlling how much and what they eat..........I've seen several example of that girl every negro wanted in high school and college go from 9 to a 4 or 5 cause of the added body weight...

Maybe it's cause don't mind a little extra weight if a chick carries it well but It's acutally the oposite from my observations...All thick chicks I know that fell off ater having children cause they lost their thiickness(ass,hips,legs) and shape.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
You eva wonder where these tumblr chicks be at in real life?

I never see chicks bad like this out and about. Maybe one out of every 25 girls or some shyt

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you post in every thread **** how im following you??? :scusthov:

you quote me every day and you're obsessed with ****. yes you're following me. You don't need to quote me every time you see a post by me. Seriously. I wouldn't know who you were if you weren't blowing up my notifications daily. Don't try to use me to make a name for yourself.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you quote me every day and you're obsessed with ****. yes you're following me. You don't need to quote me every time you see a post by me. Seriously. I wouldn't know who you were if you weren't blowing up my notifications daily. Don't try to use me to make a name for yourself.

I got more platinum threads than you more rep and im trynna make a name off you??? :comeon: you're such a fakkit derek you're blocked now:upsetfavre:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I got more platinum threads than you more rep and im trynna make a name off you??? :comeon: you're such a fakkit derek you're blocked now:upsetfavre:

So you come into a thread about posting beautiful women, ignore all those women that were posted, just to try to beef with me? You sound like the fakkit to me. :umad: No one knows who you are. You're a U-List poster. shyt, you keep calling me someone who still gets talked about 24/7 even in his absence so obviously you're trying to make a name off of the stigma. Don't play dumb. I know where you came from. You only seen slugs after the rain come. Keep me blocked fakkit because I'm tired of weirdos like you following me around in different threads, just to post off topic bullshyt. Keep me on ignore. I don't read your posts. You read mine. Remember that. I skip past your posts. You quote mine. Have fun on Forever Alone. :smugdraper: