I like a slim broad...but there's something about

Daps
fat-booty-female-389x478.jpg

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
What's up with yall nicca saying they are one burger away from being fat or they will get sloppy after a kid? These women are clearly blessed and no where near being fat, they don't have flabby stomachs or anything. Now if they had a dunlap with a ass then you will have to worry but not with these women. Some of you niccas worry me...

Seen it happen too many times. :( :snoop:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

As :ohmy: :shaq: as this thread is...I'm going to have to go with the poster that said once that metabolism retires, it really is up the "thick in ONLY the right places" chick to take measure into her own hands, which means working out or controlling how much and what they eat..........I've seen several example of that girl every negro wanted in high school and college go from 9 to a 4 or 5 cause of the added body weight...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Brehs if you find a thick chick that loves working out, put a ring on it.

:ohhh:..............or at least count this as strong wife potential....I like that........but now that I think about it......all the sadly OBESE black women out chere????? ................. you might be right...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

As :ohmy: :shaq: as this thread is...I'm going to have to go with the poster that said once that metabolism retires, it really is up the "thick in ONLY the right places" chick to take measure into her own hands, which means working out or controlling how much and what they eat..........I've seen several example of that girl every negro wanted in high school and college go from 9 to a 4 or 5 cause of the added body weight...

And I have seen more times than that. The slim chick gain weight strictly in her stomach.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's up with yall nicca saying they are one burger away from being fat or they will get sloppy after a kid? These women are clearly blessed and no where near being fat, they don't have flabby stomachs or anything. Now if they had a dunlap with a ass then you will have to worry but not with these women. Some of you niccas worry me...

Because it is true. These women are in their 20's...the minute they hit their 30's, that metabolism drops, the babies come and that tight skin turns to cottage cheese, it is a WRAP. Seen it happen too many times.

The key is to get a slim chic with curves. That broad will gain weight and will round out her figure quite nicely into her 30's. The fact that she's generally slim indicates that she probably eats well and will be more prone to hitting the gym if she gains too much weight.

Thick chic to fukk...slim chick to settle down with. Don't get it twisted...slim hoes got heat too...I love a slim girl with azz and tittays. :wow: