I know this nikka Kyrie....

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did not just do this shyt,I know this not the nikka that wanted his own team,know this not the nikka who wanted to be his own man then play like complete shyt FOUR games straight,I know he didn’t come back to a team that was one game from the finals without his ass then come back and can’t even get them past the second round,while ISAIAH THOMAS sitting in Denver not getting NO minutes and led Boston further with lesser talent!!

I know this not the nikka y’all said was better than John Wall,Steph Curry,Dame Dot,Russ Westbrook,I know this nikka with 0 accolades besides the ring Lebron gave him had a chance to prove his doubters wrong and show he was a dog! A fukkIN ROOKIE named Jayson Tatum in his first season already proved he can take a team further than Kyrie!!Man y’all bet not ever bring this bum ass overrated self centered ball hogging ass bum up again real talk!
:picard:
Scathing

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
been told yall bout kyrie when he got drafted.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kyrie could have played better

But Jesus you nikkas go to far and say some of the dumbest shyt in this thread.

This series, does not negate Kyrie's past success and his contribution to 2016 finals

Dumb nikkas saying LeBron would have won in 16 with a avg PG?:snoop: y'all some stupid mfs

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This what I been saying ALL SEASON

Get this nikka off my Celtics

giphy.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Kyrie suffering the Stephon Marbury disorder.:russ:
The Stephon Marbury syndrome:
  1. Shines playing the Robin role.
  2. Gets his own stans and believes his own hype.
  3. Decides he doesnt wanna be his own Batman.
  4. Wants his own team.
  5. Get it.
  6. Fails miserably.
  7. Blames everyone else.
  8. Decides he wants to play at home.
  9. Get that too.
  10. Fails miserably.
  11. Blames everyone else.
  12. His stans still believe in him so they blame the teams.
  13. etc
We all seen how that story ended. :manny: There are still Knicks fans out there who still swear Starbury would have taken them to the promise land if it wasnt for management :mjlol:

There's still time for Kyrie to redeem himself but he has to look in the mirror and reflect a bit.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:salute: Kyrie

his teammates thought they already won a chip because they got to the ECF in the weakest year in Least history