I know this nikka Kyrie....

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If you ARE.....what you say you ARE...a superstar.....

lupe-fiasco-superstar.jpg

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
:what: So you're saying we imagined him hitting the game-winning shot in game 7? That didn't happen?

So please remind us who hit the game-winning shot that game?
You do realise that there were so many game winning shots and plays that game? When Cleveland was trailing big, who brought them back? When GS were attacking and about to score, who blocked the shots? Who scored the last points in the game 7? Who led all teams in all major statistical categories?

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Did not just do this shyt,I know this not the nikka that wanted his own team,know this not the nikka who wanted to be his own man then play like complete shyt FOUR games straight,I know he didn’t come back to a team that was one game from the finals without his ass then come back and can’t even get them past the second round,while ISAIAH THOMAS sitting in Denver not getting NO minutes and led Boston further with lesser talent!!

I know this not the nikka y’all said was better than John Wall,Steph Curry,Dame Dot,Russ Westbrook,I know this nikka with 0 accolades besides the ring Lebron gave him had a chance to prove his doubters wrong and show he was a dog! A fukkIN ROOKIE named Jayson Tatum in his first season already proved he can take a team further than Kyrie!!Man y’all bet not ever bring this bum ass overrated self centered ball hogging ass bum up again real talk!
:salute:

:laff: at Myknee Hurting

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
There is alota shyt we can say here, but it's simple and I called it when he first got traded to Boston two years ago:

Kyrie isn't a #1. He has the makeup of potentially one of the GOAT #2's ever, a la Pippen, if he accepts that role. Just like Pip was never a real #1, Kyrie isn't--->but Pip damn sure was a HOFer and arguably the best #2 option in NBA history...

Kyrie can be a HOFer (I've argued he isnt one yet), and just might be the best #2 in The League today...

This was evident from his leadership and game back in Cleveland...

He and Bron complemented each other wonderfully, but it would be naive to say Bron needed Kyrie as much as Kyrie needed him. LeBron was a #1 from the day he set foot in the NBA. He wasn't a champion until he got into the Heat culture--->but you'd sound like a donkey trying to argue Bron wasn't a #1. His entire aura from the door spoke to this, we don't have to even talk about when he started winning titles...

All that aside, I like Kyrie. A little overrated, but great player. I'm a Bron fan so I wouldn't mind seeing him with Bron in LA, but I think it's unlikely, and I'd rather see Bron force a trade from LA...either way, Kyrie will bounce back when he becomes comfortable with who he truly is as a player!