I know this nikka Kyrie....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Did not just do this shyt,I know this not the nikka that wanted his own team,know this not the nikka who wanted to be his own man then play like complete shyt FOUR games straight,I know he didn’t come back to a team that was one game from the finals without his ass then come back and can’t even get them past the second round,while ISAIAH THOMAS sitting in Denver not getting NO minutes and led Boston further with lesser talent!!

I know this not the nikka y’all said was better than John Wall,Steph Curry,Dame Dot,Russ Westbrook,I know this nikka with 0 accolades besides the ring Lebron gave him had a chance to prove his doubters wrong and show he was a dog! A fukkIN ROOKIE named Jayson Tatum in his first season already proved he can take a team further than Kyrie!!Man y’all bet not ever bring this bum ass overrated self centered ball hogging ass bum up again real talk!
:salute:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Jannero Pargo who doesn't own a globe.
Whatever hapenned to this kid. I always liked him in a backup role. Bring lots of energy off the bench for us. Last time i saw him he was with...the Bulls, i think?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I dont even remember Kyries shot over Steph.. people just be handing out moments to players.. I legit dont even remember.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Kyrie could have played better

But Jesus you nikkas go to far and say some of the dumbest shyt in this thread.

This series, does not negate Kyrie's past success and his contribution to 2016 finals

Dumb nikkas saying LeBron would have won in 16 with a avg PG?:snoop: y'all some stupid mfs
What exactly is Kyrie’s past success? Other than 2016 he’s never really don’t anything monumental in his career. Never led the the Cavs to the playoffs. And his injury proneness May have caused the Cavs a title in 2015 and the Celtics a possible finals appearance last year. This doesn’t negate his past however it does put a lot of things into perspective. He ain’t a true superstar in this league

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What exactly is Kyrie’s past success? Other than 2016 he’s never really don’t anything monumental in his career. Never led the the Cavs to the playoffs. And his injury proneness May have caused the Cavs a title in 2015 and the Celtics a possible finals appearance last year. This doesn’t negate his past however it does put a lot of things into perspective. He ain’t a true superstar in this league
Celtics wouldnt have been where they were positioned in the playoffs last year without him. They might have either fell to a 7-8 seed without him or maybe fallen out all together. @Bolded is some dumbass shyt, do you apply this same blame on Bron and his ass with the Lakers this year and why Lakers aint in the playoffs? Or other players to?

@underline: aint nothing to put in perspective, alot of yall doing the detracting now didnt see him as nothing more than a Robin in the first place.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Celtics wouldnt have been where they were positioned in the playoffs last year without him. They might have either fell to a 7-8 seed without him or maybe fallen out all together. @Bolded is some dumbass shyt, do you apply this same blame on Bron and his ass with the Lakers this year and why Lakers aint in the playoffs? Or other players to?

@underline: aint nothing to put in perspective, alot of yall doing the detracting now didnt seem as nothing more than a Robin in the first place.

Kyrie is not that good.

All-Star? Yea

Superstar? fukk NO

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kyrie is not that good.

All-Star? Yea

Superstar? fukk NO
and im sure you had that view even before this series.

alot of yall talking shyt, never held him in a positive light except that hes a "good scoring Robin"

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If you ARE.....what you say you ARE...a superstar.....

lupe-fiasco-superstar.jpg
closeout game stats

6-21 fg, 1-7 3pt fg , 2-2 ft, 1 assist, 3 turnovers ,15 points

It's one thing to play your heart out and lose, something else to be the team leader and not come through when it counts.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
and im sure you had that view even before this series.

alot of yall talking shyt, never held him in a positive light except that hes a "good scoring Robin"

Most definitely did.

What has he proven or won by himself??????????

Daps
LeBron hasn’t come close to winning a title since he left. Logic would say that they both benefitted from eachother :ohhh:
:what: He went to the nba finals the season after Kyrie was traded, meanwhile Kobe was getting tossed out the first round by Steve Nash and Tim Thomas