I know Katelyn Ohashi has a buttaface......BUT

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
You used to be a gymnast or something?
Recreational on/off. I was never a competitive gymnast though I recently got back into it for the chance to do some adult competitions until quarantine. I also just happen to really like the sport. You don't have to be a gymnast to understand the sport though it does help with understanding a little more.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Recreational on/off. I was never a competitive gymnast though I recently got back into it for the chance to do some adult competitions until quarantine. I also just happen to really like the sport. You don't have to be a gymnast to understand the sport though it does help with understanding a little more.
Yeah I know you don’t have to be one to be interested... my fam were gymnasts thats why I am asking...

I bet you’re in great shape :ehh:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Never heard of her, she looks like Carmela Clutch

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I know you don’t have to be one to be interested... my fam were gymnasts thats why I am asking...

I bet you’re in great shape :ehh:
That's cool. I bet they had fun, I made a resolution last year to get back into it since I caught myself sitting around at home so much. I move around a lot at my job and still have a lot of energy (before we got furloughed) and friends who I thought were friends turned out not to be and I thought it would fill the requirements to stay active and meet some new people. Thanks to getting back into it I do a lot more exercising again.

Imho I think a lot more people should get into gymnastics, it works out every muscle in your body plus you usually meet a lot great people.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
She's smashable but nothing to write home about

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Are.... Are we all looking at the same girl?

Because either some of y'all have standards set too fukking high or you've never even caught a whiff of p*ssy in y'all lives...

Olympic level athlete that stays in shape, is attractive (yes, she's pretty STFU)a seems like cool people?
Y'all GOTTA be coming from r/incel or something to post the stupid ass shyt y'all are posting....
Talmbout a butterface:dahell: