I know Katelyn Ohashi has a buttaface......BUT

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ONLY reason shes not hideous is.becuase shes in great shape. Great shape can cause optical illusions.

Look at that face again and then imagine her with an unathletic body and u would never blink att her direction
Bruh, this is a nonsense argument. Most women would be more attractive if they were in shape. Might as well say “if she had a dikk, you wouldnt look in her direction.”

Being out of shape and being attractive is the exception. Even then, you have to take into account the kinda guy exclusively chasing out of shape and marginally faced women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y’all nikkas are some low key homos :mjlol:

of course she getting smashed y’all ain’t see that fat monkey when she split before coming down in front of the camera? I’m splashing all in them guts :shaq:

Pretty much... It's a lot latent homosexuality on this forum...... That strength from that hand stand is impressive.... but like you said... that monkey should put in front of the camera on her way down is the real MVP... at the end of the day, its just fukkin.... :manny: bish aint gotta look like a prime Megan Good for me to get my rocks off

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I think she's cute.

Coli swear everyone ugly tho.

Dudes talking about using paper bags on her and shyt.

Like who are you nikkas dating
Just remember, this is the same site where someone will say “shes a 7 at best” as an insult.

On a scale of 1-10, 7 is very above average:mjlol:its stupidity. The world is not full of long hair, sleepy eyed chicks with bodies shaped like guitar cases. In real life, this chick is very cute.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Just remember, this is the same site where someone will say “shes a 7 at best” as an insult.

On a scale of 1-10, 7 is very above average:mjlol:its stupidity. The world is not full of long hair, sleepy eyed chicks with bodies shaped like guitar cases. In real life, this chick is very cute.
This exactly. Most men on the planet are fighting to lock down 7s.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif