I know Katelyn Ohashi has a buttaface......BUT

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I guess she’s some type of Olympic gymnast? Pass.

And here she is with her white/asian familia :mjpls:

She's not an Olympic gymnast, but she definitely could've been. She was only on the senior elite scene for one competition (where she actually beat Simone Biles) before she left and went to UCLA. I kinda find her to be annoying since she went viral (her and her former coach Miss Val).

I'm not surprised. Her last name is Ohashi.

Sorry if y'all don't care about this info. I see gymnastics and I just kinda word vomit.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She's not an Olympic gymnast, but she definitely could've been. pda find her to be annoying since she went viral (her and her former coach Miss Val).

I'm not surprised. Her last name is Ohashi.

Sorry if y'all don't care about this info. I see gymnastics and I just kinda word vomit.
So she beat the world champ and quit?:dahell:

Is that normal in gymnastics?

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
So she beat the world champ and quit?:dahell:

Is that normal in gymnastics?
Well at the time Simone was not the world AA champion because this was the American Cup (major international competition and it's held in March and the World Championships are held in the fall. She quit for a variety of reasons, injuries, body image issues, and burnout. And yes it's not super uncommon for gymnasts to quit for those reasons, plus sometimes they decide to drop down to level 10 to prepare for college (you don't have to) or because the elite competition was too much.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well at the time Simone was not the world AA champion because this was the American Cup (major international competition and it's held in March and the World Championships are held in the fall. She quit for a variety of reasons, injuries, body image issues, and burnout. And yes it's not super uncommon for gymnasts to quit for those reasons, plus sometimes they decide to drop down to level 10 to prepare for college (you don't have to) or because the elite competition was too much.
Thank you for the lesson.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She looks like that wigger Asian bytch with the phony hood rat name who cacs love so much