I just re-watched The Amazing Spider-Man and..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was thoroughly entertained :ohlawd:

The first time I watched it on bootleg so I couldn't enjoy it that much but after re-watching it :whew:

Can't wait for the sequel ... I'm about to cop the video game that was released around the time of the movie too :lupe2:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
there are going to be 4 films, sony announced a 3rd and 4th film

:wow:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I thought it was the definition of mediocre :yeshrug:

Definitely didn't hate it but I can't think of anything that stood out about it or makes me wanna watch it again. I'm surprised they are committing to 3 more of them already.

Having said that I am still interested in any Spider-Man movie that comes along so I'll give the sequels a chance. Hopefully they learn from the first one like X-Men and drop a classic the 2nd time around.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Actually I watched it for the first time last night.

shyt was :trash:

Only thing that was better was Emma Stone as Gwen.

I like her ALOT more than the other bytch as Mary Jane.(Lookwise n personality wise)

Other than that the film was trash so was the acting.

Toby>>>>>>

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I thought it was the definition of mediocre :yeshrug:

Definitely didn't hate it but I can't think of anything that stood out about it or makes me wanna watch it again. I'm surprised they are committing to 3 more of them already.

Having said that I am still interested in any Spider-Man movie that comes along so I'll give the sequels a chance. Hopefully they learn from the first one like X-Men and drop a classic the 2nd time around.

Actually I watched it for the first time last night.

shyt was :trash:

Only thing that was better was Emma Stone as Gwen.

I like her ALOT more than the other bytch as Mary Jane.(Lookwise n personality wise)

Other than that the film was trash so was the acting.

Toby>>>>>>

I finally got around to watching it myself but thought it was pretty weak. Definitely worse than the Raimi version.

Maybe it is because I'm a Spider-Man stan :manny:

:lupe2:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
shyt was so :trash:....spiderman damn near nvr threw punches, just kept shooting webs :rudy: and the fights between him and lizardman was pretty much just him running away :why:.....raimi's take on spidey was way more physical which is why spidey 2 is my favorite singular superhero movie

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
there are going to be 4 films, sony announced a 3rd and 4th film

:wow:

Sony just doing that so they can extend their rights to the Spider-man character. As long as they got a new movies in production they can hold on to the rights. Marvel will never get the rights back.