I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING BOUT WHITE GIRLS....

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
My nikka I have a son and a daughter . There are features like you got your daddy's nose or eyes and your mommas smile. That's one thing, then there is having straight man shyt all around like a tranny.

I ain't never heard nobody say your got your dad's adam apple

Well Iam sorry to tell you but the world is bigger than you

If you wanna see real females with male features watch the WNBA or other female sports, there's a lot of them

killacal

Banned
Daps
got lips like bootyholes.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg
It's been 7 years of unnecessarily creative gay imagery from you since this site started:gucci:

Are you gay my nikka:dwillhuh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:russ:
The Western world is waking up from that Infinite Tsukuyomi.:mjlol:
White are the standard of beauty not off the strength of their features but off the degradation of others.

They epitomize the “blowing out your candle will make mine shine brighter” energy.
Logic doesn’t work that way but rape, oppress, torture, brainwash, disinfranchise, lie, and impoverish enough and u can legit make somebody believe that u can indeed squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Why do u think whites are so insecure and mentally fragile?
Baulliard broke it down. Simulacrum and simulacra. The illusion they put forth isn’t to cover up another lie...it’s to cover up the absence of any actual substance. In philosophy circles we call it hyperrealism. Like a picture of a fake piece of fruit.

It’s levels to this shyt. I won’t even mention the Hollywood makeup wizardry.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Breh I was watching this YouTube video on some conspiracy shyt and he was saying a lot of these cacs in mainstream be men lowkey. He started pointing out facial features and thier hands. I ain't been able to look at them the same since. Unless she got a body they basically look dead on a man
760full-cameron-diaz.jpg
slide_15062_210809_large.jpg

Tell me these two ain't trehs.

Neck , shoulders , forearms, chin, shoulders hands all :scust:
Link the YouTube vid breh......it’s time to out deez byatches :ufdup: