I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING BOUT WHITE GIRLS....

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
A lot of capping going on here I know a lot of nikkas who would drool over that bytch in a red dress

I have seen nikkas with worse:francis:

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
lily-rose-depp.jpg

large.jpg

Johnny was eye candy so it's not so bad w her.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
If that’s what you think then cool.... I’ll be that ugly, Lol.
Oh Iam sorry baby didn't mean to hurt your feelings

Ok this is what we gon do send me a pm with a real pic from you and I will apologize to you here

Maybe Iam wrong but Iam a gentleman I can apologize if Ian wrong

Let's bridge this gap,Iam waiting for that pic "Chelsea":troll:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh Iam sorry baby didn't mean to hurt your feelings

Ok this is what we gon do send me a pm with a real pic from you and I will apologize to you here

Maybe Iam wrong but Iam a gentleman I can apologize if Ian wrong

Let's bridge this gap,Iam waiting for that pic "Chelsea":troll:

Lol you didn’t hurt my feelings. What people think or what they assume has no bearing on what I feel about myself.

Lol no need for a pic. If I’m ugly, I’ll stay ugly. Showing my pic won’t change that :smile:.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh I was watching this YouTube video on some conspiracy shyt and he was saying a lot of these cacs in mainstream be men lowkey. He started pointing out facial features and thier hands. I ain't been able to look at them the same since. Unless she got a body they basically look dead on a man
760full-cameron-diaz.jpg
slide_15062_210809_large.jpg

Tell me these two ain't trehs.

Neck , shoulders , forearms, chin, shoulders hands all :scust:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Breh I was watching this YouTube video on some conspiracy shyt and he was saying a lot of these cacs in mainstream be men lowkey. He started pointing out facial features and thier hands. I ain't been able to look at them the same since. Unless she got a body they basically look dead on men

Iam not anti conspiracy but when it comes to this topic I hate those type of videos

If you study biology and genetics it's perfectly normal to have women who have male features

There's also a lot of man with feminine features

In reality both genders have some type of % of the other gender. Nobody is 100% man or 100% woman, some are close to it tho

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Iam not anti conspiracy but when it comes to this topic I hate those type of videos

If you study biology and genetics it's perfectly normal to have women who have male features

There's also a lot of man with feminine features

In reality both genders have some type of % of the other gender. Nobody is 100% man or 100% woman, some are close to it tho
My nikka I have a son and a daughter . There are features like you got your daddy's nose or eyes and your mommas smile. That's one thing, then there is having straight man shyt all around like a tranny.

I ain't never heard nobody say your got your dad's adam apple