I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING BOUT WHITE GIRLS....

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
rumer_0.jpg

:damn:
Negged, I hate that bytch face, you could set a watch to that jaw :damn:

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
This true for a lot of white women, they are just lucky that on a WW scale the media glorifies their beauty and masks up that a lot of them have very sharp masculine facial features. Keep in mind they still get the most plastic surgery and Botox done by a wide margin. They get nose jobs like fukking crazy.

The ones that do look great are often because they have more ethnic features or honestly just don't look like the typical white chick.

Daps
I mean......spicy cacs aren't much different. A lot of Latina broads (NOT including Afro-Latina...only cacTinas), if you look real hard at their face, they look like men. Everybody always hypes them up, but it's usually good make up and long hair that frames the face. Black women are generally the only type of woman where you can shave their heads completely bald and they still look female.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I mean......spicy cacs aren't much different. A lot of Latina broads (NOT including Afro-Latina...only cacTinas), if you look real hard at their face, they look like men. Everybody always hypes them up, but it's usually good make up and long hair that frames the face. Black women are generally the only type of woman where you can shave their heads completely bald and they still look female.
Comments like this are sooo fake there's this trend of nikkas who try to hard to be pro black

There's millions of black woman who got hard ass faces I was just watching the WNBA man.

This is not a race thing it's biology, chromosomes shyt

Stop pandering to black woman they won't give you the cooch