I just learned about the $90,000 Jeep Cherokee. Worth the price?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Who is the customer for this?
People who can drop $90K on what's essentially a track car probably want a more prestigious brand
I don't buy these being worth much in the future either. Old Land Rovers and Landcruisers get good money but american trucks seem to have a ceiling. GMC Typhoons are relatively cheap for instance

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Torque is good for low rpm level power applications like towing and stuff. Trucks advertise their torque, but straight speed is all about hp.

You exposing yourself. Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races. You know why American V8s are popular? Because they have a lot of downlow torque and downlow torque is fun. You don't need rev to 9000rpm to go fast.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
In some states u can probably get a house for that price.

the value of a vehicle drops like crazy too, the most I’ll ever spend on a car is 15k, I’ll still take a loss but nothing like people spending 30k for a car. It’s just not worth it.

If I was a millionaire and money wasn’t a thing then that’s a different story.

One of the biggest mistakes I ever made when I was young was buy a new car when I got my first real job out of college. Never again

Veteran
Daps
90k on a jeep sounds like a waste unless you some really big jeep enthusiast.

Was never really into cars like that. Been pushing my 07 Hyundai Elantra car note free since 2012.

Only car I'd ever drop 90k for is a fully loaded Tesla Model S P100D. Test drove one a few years back and the experience was amazing:banderas:

$100k is S Class AMG territory:mjlol:

This isn't your type of subject dearest, best you skedaddle to man hate threads:mjlol::mjlol:
@Ashley Banks

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You exposing yourself. Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races. You know why American V8s are popular? Because they have a lot of downlow torque and downlow torque is fun. You don't need rev to 9000rpm to go fast.
I didn't expose anything.You just changing the argument each time. Plus Low level rpm power applies to races too. you need that for them 0 to 60's. But most people aren't taking their cars to the drag strip. They like to feel that speed when they on the highway.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
One of the biggest mistakes I ever made when I was young was buy a new car when I got my first real job out of college. Never again
put us on game :feedme:. I live in a city where a car for me isnt necessary since everything is within a walking distance, and Uber is always an alternative when I need to travel a bit further.

But im likely to relocated a new city by end of the year so I will then be faced with the decision to finally consider buying a car. I dont wanna fumble and make a bad call when that time comes :lupe:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Track Hawks and Durango 392's are pretty popular in Atlanta, alot of guys want them. Pull up in a Durango SRT with the rally stripes, you're definitely turning heads.
I hear Hellcats mentioned a lot but seem like a lot of folk don't have or can afford them. I saw a Supercharge Kam interview and he said at one point only him, T.I. Ralo and one other dudes had one in the city.

Veteran
Daps
I think it’s you that needs to skedaddle. Breh you can’t be serious :mjlol: :dead:

Maybe not that high, maybe not at all. These big engine cars and trucks will definitely be collectables when everything is electric.

Stay out of car threads, it's not your lane:hug:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1st time i heard of it qas lil baby. I was like he making a big deal out if this. Then I saw the price....