I just learned about the $90,000 Jeep Cherokee. Worth the price?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird to see an SUV race against regular cars. I once seen an RAM diesel drag racing on YT a couple years ago though :ehh:

I guess it's worth it if you have an boat and need a vehicle to tow the thing from your house to the water :manny:
its worth it if you want an absurdly quick jeep cherokee because its alot of shyt you can cop for under 10k to tow your boat and still drive your Benz or whaever daily

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
put us on game :feedme:. I live in a city where a car for me isnt necessary since everything is within a walking distance, and Uber is always an alternative when I need to travel a bit further.

But im likely to relocated a new city by end of the year so I will then be faced with the decision to finally consider buying a car. I dont wanna fumble and make a bad call when that time comes :lupe:

It's debt that doesn't really benefit you at all. I lived in Jersey City and worked in NY, I didn't need a car at all. I just wanted to look the part and get women. I should have bought an apartment or condo downtown with the money I spent on insurance (it's higher when you don't fully own it) and a ridiculous car payment. By the time you finish paying it off you're paying way more than the car is worth at end. I felt like a sucker. If you can swing it just buy a used car outright, that's what I do from now on and not having to worry about a monthly payment is really freeing.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Track Hawks and Durango 392's are pretty popular in Atlanta, alot of guys want them. Pull up in a Durango SRT with the rally stripes, you're definitely turning heads.

I agree, but those cars only really impress hood dudes and hood rats though. I've heard women clown dudes in 392s, hellcats, all that. No upper middle class chick or woman who's been around wealthy dudes is really going to be impressed by that.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Track Hawks and Durango 392's are pretty popular in Atlanta, alot of guys want them. Pull up in a Durango SRT with the rally stripes, you're definitely turning heads.

If I lived in ATL I might be turned off my muscle cars. When I visit my cousin too many people have them. I mean a lot of people have them up here too but there is a balance in car diversity.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I agree, but those cars only really impress hood dudes and hood rats though. I've heard women clown dudes in 392s, hellcats, all that. No upper middle class chick or woman who's been around wealthy dudes is really going to be impressed by that.
I’m a foreign guy and even I know better than to front on a Hellcat that’s 100k car

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Down south yea but in the east coast and Cali regular cool people are impressed by it.

Also the upper middle class and wealthy women who clown muscle cars don’t know shyt about cars and would probably spend 500 on a regular white shirt from Gucci.

I have a lot of these types on my page. Pushing C class Benz the entry trim boasting about other people driving dodges and Chevy

:mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I hear Hellcats mentioned a lot but seem like a lot of folk don't have or can afford them. I saw a Supercharge Kam interview and he said at one point only him, T.I. Ralo and one other dudes had one in the city.

Southern dudes are good at customizing cars. I imagine a lot of those are GTs and RTs.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nikkas pay 90k for hellcats and other high performance vehicles but don’t understand what a Trackhawk is and why it is worth that brand new, fully loaded?

Then talking about houses? Most people who buy these type of vehicles already have houses.

And a Trackhawk isn’t your ordinary Jeep Cherokee just like a Hellcat isn’t your ordinary Charger/Challenger or a GT isn’t your ordinary Mustang.

Whose paying 90K for a hellcat?

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
You need to recheck the prices on new S63's.

Anyway the new Grand Wagoneer is the real $100K Jeep.

wagoneer-promo.jpg

That shyt ugly as fukk

Kane1

Superstar
Daps

This young breh just picked one up......he added this to his 8 car collection:wow: