I just learned about the $90,000 Jeep Cherokee. Worth the price?

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Breh I’m sure I got more money in the bank then u, I just don’t waste it on dumb stuff.

If a breh wants to spend it on a car, let em spend it on a car. Why is it dumb stuff? If finances are in order and it brings you happiness then do you.

Daps
For most people, once you get above $30-$35K for a new vehicle, it's just style, performance, and stunting preferences.

Why the fukk would you pay $90K to "stunt" in a vehicle that most people won't even recognize as expensive / luxury like that? What performance-oriented person drops $90K on a Jeep-branded SUV for performance?

I'd hope there's a very small market of rich Jeep enthusiasts.

This 100%.

If money is no object and you can spend $$$ on multiple cars without flinching.....that's fine.

However if you have the $$$, getting a Jeep defeats the whole purpose. You want something that can flash and draw attention for $90k. Plus it's a straight line...how does that Jeep handle?

Get something cheaper for offroading and/or towing. Like a farmer wanting his plowing mule or ox to move like a thoroughbred quarter house.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This

I can’t see me ever dropping 30k on a car. Cars are essentially a waste of money, you gotta be dumb to invest that much.

Fast cars are fun and stress relieving. You wouldn't understand, just like those who walk in an art gallery and wonder why shyt sells for $10 million.

No it won't.

Do you know why 70s Chargers, Challengers, and Chevelles are still selling for damn near $100k? Because there's nothing like them. If all vehicles became electric today, every V8 Car and truck would sky rocket in price. Those 700hp jeeps will be sitting in a collector's garage.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This 100%.

If money is no object and you can spend $$$ on multiple cars without flinching.....that's fine.

However if you have the $$$, getting a Jeep defeats the whole purpose. You want something that can flash and draw attention for $90k. Plus it's a straight line...how does that Jeep handle?

Get something cheaper for offroading and/or towing. Like a farmer wanting his plowing mule or ox to move like a thoroughbred quarter house.

Not really, some people don't want the flash and attention. Jeep is perfect for that. And that's a trackhawk, made for.....the track. If you a family man, like Hemi, and want a fast SUV, this is it.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Yes it will. TLR don't know shyt about cars or trucks. That Jeep will easily be $100k 25 years from now especially if everything is electric.

For Sale: 1965 Chevrolet Malibu SS in Rocky Ford, Colorado

15083642-1965-chevrolet-malibu-ss-std.jpg

100k US ...

4B02AF9FADF4B2F21042B0AC5321B2CFB5A34433

Taco

All Star
Daps
You work hard for your money go on and enjoy it. We don’t work for free. If it’s financially feasible do it. We all see worth in different shyt. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s a waste of money if it’s what YOU want.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Do you know why 70s Chargers, Challengers, and Chevelles are still selling for damn near $100k? Because there's nothing like them. If all vehicles became electric today, every V8 Car and truck would sky rocket in price. Those 700hp jeeps will be sitting in a collector's garage.
All cars won't become electric in our lifetime. And those old chargers and chevelles aren't collectible because of their horse power. A modern v6 has more horsepower than those old v8's did back in the day. They are collectible because they are rare and old muscle cars are considered cool due to their aesthetic design. Cherokee's are just more aerodynamic mini vans that they labeled as suv's. People will collect and pay as much for those as they do for an old astro van. a current challenger would be a more likely collectible in the future.