I just learned about the $90,000 Jeep Cherokee. Worth the price?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I agree with you, unless it's some collectible classic car that will actually be worth more the older and rarer it gets. A old jeep cherokee isn't going to be sold at an auction for 100s of thousands of dollars 15 to 25 years from now. It's just going be on used car lots going for 2 to 3k. like the 1998 cherokee's are.
Ya I hear u going that route, buying a classic is actually worth that value of purchase and will continue to climb.

I guess I should rephrase what I meant but I think most know what I mean.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
In some states u can probably get a house for that price.

the value of a vehicle drops like crazy too, the most I’ll ever spend on a car is 15k, I’ll still take a loss but nothing like people spending 30k for a car. It’s just not worth it.

If I was a millionaire and money wasn’t a thing then that’s a different story.
This

I can’t see me ever dropping 30k on a car. Cars are essentially a waste of money, you gotta be dumb to invest that much.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For most people, once you get above $30-$35K for a new vehicle, it's just style, performance, and stunting preferences.

Why the fukk would you pay $90K to "stunt" in a vehicle that most people won't even recognize as expensive / luxury like that? What performance-oriented person drops $90K on a Jeep-branded SUV for performance?

I'd hope there's a very small market of rich Jeep enthusiasts.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In some states u can probably get a house for that price.

the value of a vehicle drops like crazy too, the most I’ll ever spend on a car is 15k, I’ll still take a loss but nothing like people spending 30k for a car. It’s just not worth it.

If I was a millionaire and money wasn’t a thing then that’s a different story.
You can't take that money with you. If you can afford it I say why not.
:manny:
I make decent enough money to splurge once in awhile on something I really like.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You can't take that money with you. If you can afford it I say why not.
:manny:
I make decent enough money to splurge once in awhile on something I really like.
That is true, u can’t take it with u.

But I rather spend it on things like a house.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Legit question, how much money does one have to have to to be called a broke nikka?

Paying 90k for a car made by Fiat Chrysler seems like a terrible investment
You are arguing a point I didn't make. I specifically referred to a nikka saying that no car is worth 90k. Then the same nikka follows up by referring to 90k as house money proving my initial point...:mjlol:

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you, unless it's some collectible classic car that will actually be worth more the older and rarer it gets. A old jeep cherokee isn't going to be sold at an auction for 100s of thousands of dollars 15 to 25 years from now. It's just going be on used car lots going for 2 to 3k. like the 1998 cherokee's are.

Yes it will. TLR don't know shyt about cars or trucks. That Jeep will easily be $100k 25 years from now especially if everything is electric.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
90k on a jeep sounds like a waste unless you some really big jeep enthusiast.

Was never really into cars like that. Been pushing my 07 Hyundai Elantra car note free since 2012.

Only car I'd ever drop 90k for is a fully loaded Tesla Model S P100D. Test drove one a few years back and the experience was amazing:banderas: