Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
funny thing is, this shyt is sooooo widespread in Cali , they CANT catch everybody

Cali has to shut down their unemployment website until Oct 4th cuz they have to revamp it. They got hit HARD . Go to a WalMart in Cali and go to the electronic aisle... now watch what card everybody is using, it’s the colorful ass EDD card.

OP should be good if he don’t get caught carrying someone else’s cards. That’s the only way people are getting jammed up , cuz they got police waiting at some of the ATMs
:picard::picard:
how does that work? They’re checking people’s identification to the card that they’re using?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:merchant:

Feeding a lamb to a bunch of hungry tigers?
His Making this thread for 20,000K members and “guests” to see wasn’t the brightest thing to do- he was one IP address and geotrack from the 3 letters So if he wasn’t on the radar, he is now; self snitched on himself and his sister (or was it his cousin) doing this finesse for the inmates; they’ll flip to get a few months off their time. Stupidity is an epidemic and clout chasing has no cure. I’ll never get how people do dirt but can’t be the fuk quiet. I hope not but Dude possibly gave them boyz an interstate commerce wire fraud conspiracy case to the Risk Management and Investigation, internet tracking division.
:beli::deadmanny:
No one is going to find it suspicious how inmates without jobs suddenly come into $10k??
:aicmon:
Elements of Wire Fraud

Wire fraud is similar to regular fraud, except that it takes place over phone lines or involves electronic communications. The legal definition of wire fraud has four elements:

• The defendant created or participated in a scheme to defraud another out of money or property;
  • The defendant did so with intent to defraud;
  • It was reasonably foreseeable that the defendant would use wire communications; and
  • The defendant did in fact use interstate wire communications.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even think they are going to come after the SBA people unless they bust a certain amount of dollars...Or the people that did the loan unless it’s past a certain dollar amount and they actually repay what ever they don’t waiver.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yes so you better be Jose Alvarado like it says on the card or they cuffing you . They even have a tip line so people can inform about fraud
Oh my gawd!!! That is not it. They’re really going hard. ATM!! Lol and there’s dumbasses right in this thread - “uhhh duhhh why would the govt go after a couple of thou”. The police look for a reason when you’re not doing shyt, it could $500 they don’t care and the govt doesn’t play when it comes to frauding it’s money. That’s why.

And I told dude this thread was a bad idea - you know there’s people watching who really need that $$ but didn’t qualify and here he is posting a manual to game the system. So you know he was running his mouth in the streets for people to report him. Especially if they’re giving out money to snitch on this scam.

most people will start acting wild suspicious and nervous so that’s another tip right there. Start acting mad dodgy at the ATM :laff: I can’t see risking my freedom and potential off a scam where the government is 99.9% guaranteed to hem your ass up. I’m good.

Status
Not open for further replies.