I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
:hhh:My girl did it , at least she has her own taxing business lol but 2 of her homegirls who barely work did it as well :russ:. I know those two going to jail for sure .

also there was this one other chick that was running this scam , you give her your info and you’ll get 10k in a matter of weeks deposited into your account , she asked for 2k for her work tho . I stayed away from that shyt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Do people really think the feds will come after a couple thousand in UI? There’s white people who finesse in business or actually avoid paying taxes for much more

Why would the feds come after a couple thousand
A few thousand? Theyve calculated its over $1.3 billion in SBA loan fraud alone. Not even including EDD fraud. You dont think the feds coming back for $1.3 billion in stolen money :martin:

TonySavage

All Star
Daps
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Just wondering. If a person has never worked or file taxes a day in their life. How will the govt come for that next tax season. Do you understand the time and manpower that will take for them to go through this. I mean millions of people

Im not saying you not making sense but do you think they will get to this by next tax season or any time soon.

shyt they white cop in Minn just got his taxes looked at and im sure if he wasnt in the spot light. He wouldve still been getting away with it.

People get away on tax fraud all the time and its big money.

full

Daps
@Art Barr

Outside of a couple people on social media who may acknowledge The Coli. Who the fukk do you think care about this place. You sign your name art barr at the end of everything and type in parables. You think folk outside this sit care about it. All the clown shyt that go on on here.

Please stop

This fool was really going at everybody in here

Art Barr do be typing parables tho :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.