I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You lame nikkas still sitting hoping this dude gets jammed up on this shyt :mjlol:

funny thing is, this shyt is sooooo widespread in Cali , they CANT catch everybody

Cali has to shut down their unemployment website until Oct 4th cuz they have to revamp it. They got hit HARD . Go to a WalMart in Cali and go to the electronic aisle... now watch what card everybody is using, it’s the colorful ass EDD card.

OP should be good if he don’t get caught carrying someone else’s cards. That’s the only way people are getting jammed up , cuz they got police waiting at some of the ATMs

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
funny thing is, this shyt is sooooo widespread in Cali , they CANT catch everybody

Cali has to shut down their unemployment website until Oct 4th cuz they have to revamp it. They got hit HARD . Go to a WalMart in Cali and go to the electronic aisle... now watch what card everybody is using, it’s the colorful ass EDD card.

OP should be good if he don’t get caught carrying someone else’s cards. That’s the only way people are getting jammed up , cuz they got police waiting at some of the ATMs

Based on what he typed he won’t get jammed up at all. The state approved him and he didn’t falsify any information according to him. That program was meant for folk like him.

Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
OP got fed to the G-Men :damn:

IM1IvOl.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Based on what he typed he won’t get jammed up at all. The state approved him and he didn’t falsify any information according to him. That program was meant for fault like him.

nah he lying . This is unemployment fraud and he is just one of the many in Cali that got their mini reparations . I’m not mad at him , I hope he hit they ass for 100K . My homie got 20K on Sept 4th , tell me why he is down to 1200 today smh .

shyt there’s mfs in Cali prisons that got 25K . That’s a main reason they paused it for rn . EVERYBODY was eating

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do people really think the feds will come after a couple thousand in UI? There’s white people who finesse in business or actually avoid paying taxes for much more

Why would the feds come after a couple thousand
YES, they go after it all... just because people avoid paying taxes doesn't mean they don't get caught or payback.... :gucci:

do your research first, your defence can't be well it's a small amount so it's not worth it. did you learn multiplication in school? a couple thousand here there and everywhere makes a million pretty fast slick... there's whole companies eating off micro transactions from multiple people be it fees or what not. ain't no lil amounts. they all add up. now multiply thousands of idiots thinking they all stole something too lil to matter and sum them all up. that's millions to get back.

:ufdup:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
nah he lying . This is unemployment fraud and he is just one of the many in Cali that got their mini reparations . I’m not mad at him , I hope he hit they ass for 100K . My homie got 20K on Sept 4th , tell me why he is down to 1200 today smh .

shyt there’s mfs in Cali prisons that got 25K . That’s a main reason they paused it for rn . EVERYBODY was eating

How is it unemployment fraud in his case?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
How is it unemployment fraud in his case?

cuz he directly replied to one of my comments and mentioned “pua”

PUA= pandemic unemployment assistance... that allows you to backdate your claim to when you “lost” your job .. backdate to March or April and your first deposit will be 15-20K on the card. California has now stopped backpay because THIS is why nikkas started hittin . They’ve never ever just gave out backpay

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A few thousand? Theyve calculated its over $1.3 billion in SBA loan fraud alone. Not even including EDD fraud. You dont think the feds coming back for $1.3 billion in stolen money :martin:
Breh lol I thought we were talking about the PUA money (which is basically unemployment).

I do agree that SBA loans (which are the small business loans) are suspect. They wanted actual tax documents and I stayed away from them for that reason.

But if we’re talking about unemployment, I still don’t see how or why they would come after all these people over a couple thousand dollars.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Those are scammers using other peoples information to file claims and wiring money out of state. That has nothing to do with the OP.

yes it does. It’s the same FEDERAL program (pua) but in a different state , Virginia. EVERY state issued backpay , just some like Cali they never really asked for proof . Now some states are stopping the backpay . OP was referring to unemployment with this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.