I just found something interesting. No artist under 30 in Rap or RnB is popping like that. Is Gen Z the most talentless generation??

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All the artists that people really check for are all 30 plus with the bigger names either mid to late 30s or in their 40s (Drake, Kendrick, Cole, Future, Chris Brown, Weeknd, Sza, Nikki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Kanye, Rhianna, Beyonce, Usher).
Is this the 1st time in history of both genres that the artists that everyone checks for are not in their youth??

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
The Bar for music has been low and declining now for years.

It will only get worse.

Most of the "Singers" Can NOT Sing, same with the NON-Rapping, Mumbling, Autotuned "Rappers".

The Younger generation grew up on trash music, so that is what they are accustomed to.

We need a cultural music "Renaissance".

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
it just takes time for some people, and on the other hand some consumers are just late.
i been a stan of sza for like 10 years lol
Yeah but I can't think of a time when no one from 18-26 weren't the biggest artists out.
I remember Jay-Z at 27 being considered old for being in the middle of the Death row and Bad Boy beef and he was only 2 years older than Big and Pac.

Daps
Yeah but I can't think of a time when no one from 18-26 weren't the biggest artists out.
I remember Jay-Z at 27 being considered old for being in the middle of the Death row and Bad Boy beef and he was only 2 years older than Big and Pac.

idk, i guess that means the music is getting better. if they have that longevity to go from their 20-30, near 40s. instead of being aged out

i actually like some of them better now than i did when they were younger. like chris and beyonce and tinashe. i like the growth. sometimes people need time to find their voice.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Someone posted an article how the new generation is listening to more 70s, 80s and 90s music because they can’t stand the fake ass new shyt today.
This is facts. My daughter and my lady’s daughter stay listening to Aaliyah, Lauryn Hill, and Monica. I’ve even heard Michel’le get some burn
:heh: