I Just Found Out I Might Have a Tumor or Cancer

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I had a doctor's appointment today and the doctor told me I have a growth in my wrist that could be one of 2 things. A Benign tumor or cancer.

I really didn't know how to react to it. I had family members die from cancer. In fact, they've been so close to me I don't even want to admit who because I've seen y'all do some nasty work and use that against a poster later on, but I will say it's enough to make me question life.

I'm getting drunk and high listening to Roc Marciano trying not to worry to much about this.

But I love y'all. Know that. As a black man who needed an outlet to express myself the coli has been therapeutic. I don't care how many dumbass threads I see. I love this site. Worse case scenario I love y'all and I want y'all to remember that.

This might seem like some bullshyt to y'all but this site means a lot to me, and many black men like me across the world. :salute:

Stay positive and get well my brotha, the best thing you ever did was go to the doctor and get checked out., you will absolutely beat this.. … I’ll keep you in my prayers.. :salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Let me check my profile to see if you ever negged me first :usure:

Nah jk. I hope it’s benign. That’s scary. Think positive breh :salute: