I Just Found Out I Might Have a Tumor or Cancer

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I had a doctor's appointment today and the doctor told me I have a growth in my wrist that could be one of 2 things. A Benign tumor or cancer.

I really didn't know how to react to it. I had family members die from cancer. In fact, they've been so close to me I don't even want to admit who because I've seen y'all do some nasty work and use that against a poster later on, but I will say it's enough to make me question life.

I'm getting drunk and high listening to Roc Marciano trying not to worry to much about this.

But I love y'all. Know that. As a black man who needed an outlet to express myself the coli has been therapeutic. I don't care how many dumbass threads I see. I love this site. Worse case scenario I love y'all and I want y'all to remember that.

This might seem like some bullshyt to y'all but this site means a lot to me, and many black men like me across the world. :salute:
Wow really sorry to hear that I pray it is a misdiagnosis and that it isn’t anything severe. Wish you all the best and blessings. :salute:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
my pops beat prostate cancer and I hope you have the same fate breh
Mine did too, and ironically it was his hypertension that potentially saved his life. His doctor was adjusting his BP meds because his numbers weren't low enough, and he had a bad reaction which landed him in the hospital. They found it after doing blood work on him. He got his prostate removed and has been good ever since :blessed:. This was in '08.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I had a mass removed from my stomach in April. Wasnt cancerous but if untreated it wasnt gonna be good. You'll be good, just do everything the oncologist tell you & go to a legit cancer center

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Good luck breh, you should probably be good

They found a growth on my spine last year after I got a MRI scan but it's benign and the doctor says it's normal. Nothing like the peace of mind you get from getting checked out by the Doc:salute:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Positive thoughts & prayers Coli breh 🙏🏾

I can only imagine the fear that grip a mf after some news like this.