I Just Found Out I Might Have a Tumor or Cancer

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Going to get a colonoscopy tomorrow morning :francis::dame:

I wish you the best breh
Good on you Brother. My Wife got one done last month at 35. Doctor cut 5 polyps out and one tested to be pre cancerous.
:blessed:
I’m turning 40 in 18 months. I’ll go down that road as well.
:dame:
Or the doctor will.
:francis:

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I’ve been in this position when I was 18 breh so I can absolutely empathize with the anxiety you’re dealing with. Hopefully it’s just benign. Are you getting blood work done soon?
My Doc's going to call me to schedule an MRI within a few weeks.

After that I'll have an appt with him to talk about what's the best thing for me to do.

The scariest thing he told me was that if it is cancer, a large portion of my right arm might have to be removed.

Best case scenario the tumor can be, at best, shaved off so that my wrist is functional.

It can't just be fully removed because of where it is.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get a second opinion. Do you get regular physicals with this doctor? Doesnt sound like your primary.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Had someone in my family diagnosed. Brain. Scary stuff, made me personally start thinking differently. Hope yours is early and benign breh.

Keep us posted.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I had a doctor's appointment today and the doctor told me me I have a growth in my wrist that could be one of 2 things. A Benign tumor or cancer.

I really didn't know how to react to it. I had family members die from cancer. In fact, they've been so close to me I don't even want to admit who because I've seen y'all do some nasty work and use that against a poster later on, but I will say it's enough to make me question life.

I'm getting drunk and high listening to Roc Marciano trying not to worry to much about this.

But I love y'all. Know that. As a black man who needed an outlet to express myself the coli has been therapeutic. I don't care how many dumbass threads I see. I love this site. Worse case scenario I love y'all and I want y'all to remember that.

This might seem like some bullshyt to y'all but this site means a lot to me, and many black men like me across the world. :salute:
Its going to be alright fam. Just know that. I know u probably scared right now and that is ok its only natural but whatever happens man remember u are greatly loved and appreciated.

If the worse come to worst u can take some solice knowing u have already achieved immortality right here in the hearts and minds of ur coli brothers.

However, and i know this is still pretty :sadcam: and im no oncologist but if its just in ur wrist, and treatment doesnt achieve results at least u can still survive minus said wrist, no?

I will promise u this we will hook u up(no pun intended) with the flyest prosthetic money can buy fam. Ill make the coli crowd fund thread personally myself.

But listen try not to let urself dwell on the worst case scenario. Its important to keep a positive outlook. Cancer in 2024 is NOT a mandatory death sentence anymore. Even if amputation is a no go.

My wife is stage 4 right now in her bone, lung and brain and even we were informed she has a very hopeful prognosis. Just cause u got cancer dont mean the cancer will have u.

And its got us all to deal with now :pacspit::birdman:

Keep ur head up brother stand tall and proud and be not afraid. Peace and blessings unto u and urs.

And fukk cancer :pacspit: