I just became a Dad brehs

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great advice in here, so I won't repeat anything

Be sure to support Mom and also continue to date her. It's easy to get stuck in parent mode and forget or neglect your partner. That goes both ways

Parenting is 100/100 (not 50/50), y'all should be on the same page and be interchangeable when it comes to being able to take care of the baby

Time goes by so fast, appreciate it all. I have a 6 and 4 year old and it feels like they were just babies last week

This was more of Mom/dad advice, but the better you guys are, the better the kiddo will be

Congrats to you and the fam breh
That’s so underrated. Whether it’s financially or spiritually kids feel what we go through and they real smart. Me and my kids mom didn’t work out but she never spoke down on me to my kid or around my kid and that’s vice versa. Another thing read and write with them early. When my kid was small she used abcmouse by the time she was in kindergarten they was talking about putting her in AG classes. You gotta remember as parents we’re the first teachers. When you send them to school it’s the teachers job to build on the foundation you’ve built in your home. It’s not a teachers job to teach your kid how to act.