I jus got my *** beat & robbed last night

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Your a failure, who can't even hold a job cleaning carpets.

You should just kill yourself immediately. Or better yet, why don't go back to the same area, and let those guys, do the killing for you.

So, let me sum things up for you.........

You get fired from a job cleaning carpets, because your too stupid, to do the job *check*

You get jumped with only $ 17 dollars in your pockets(because you obviously can keep a job):heh: *check*

You can't even take care of your unplanned kids, because your a broke failure

Your life is just one big fail, brother.:snoop:

Let me recommend something for you, so you don't suffer any more future Losses:

images

Use it wisely, my friend.....:pacspit:

Sweet James, you fruity b!tch a$$ nicca why don't you take your own advice and off yourself already? You have the nerve to talk sh!t about other ppl when you can't even write a coherent proper sentence without any spelling mistakes. :comeon: How old are you again? Quit selling your a$$ cap for meals and go back to school.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
them jackboys laughin bout that shyt they pulled
bet i get the last laugh when that trigga get pulled

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
between 10:30 & 11pm I was coming from my uncle's house. So on my way back home I stopped at a liquor store to grab a few snacks n shyt....As soon as i walk in I see a nikka that look like a FATTER version of Fat Trel wit a some blue n black girbauds and busted black mid top ones :heh:... So im waiting and the nikka is right behind me on the phone sayin " Checkin out now" ::shaq:"... So After I walk out of the store I get speared/gored rhyno style halfway back into the store :dead:.. those nikkas was stomping me and goin in my pockets. The only face I remember seein was the fat trel lookin dude who was takin shyt.

But all they took was my snacks, watch & about $17..

The cashier literally had the :whoa: :merchant: face the hold time he said he got all that shyt on tape.

some nikkas in the store was actually :pachaha: at me

them nikkas chipped my fukkin tooth :damn: Im really not liking the way year is going for me :to:

By the way this was on 60th & racine in Chi-raq :wow:

60th and racine :whoa:

now you should have known better at that time of night. smarten up man.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i thought i was jus gonna be in and out :manny:

but i know now :wow:

:smh: :aicmon:

I have pressed my lucky many a times in that area, cuz my boy used to stay over there, and its been many times I been drunk as shyt late night getting food from the arabs and gas station where I could have got got. luckily for me, nothing happened.

nowdays, I wouldn't even try it.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
between 10:30 & 11pm I was coming from my uncle's house. So on my way back home I stopped at a liquor store to grab a few snacks n shyt....As soon as i walk in I see a nikka that look like a FATTER version of Fat Trel wit a some blue n black girbauds and busted black mid top ones :heh:... So im waiting and the nikka is right behind me on the phone sayin " Checkin out now" ::shaq:"... So After I walk out of the store I get speared/gored rhyno style halfway back into the store :dead:.. those nikkas was stomping me and goin in my pockets. The only face I remember seein was the fat trel lookin dude who was takin shyt.

The cashier literally had the :whoa: :merchant: face the hold time he said he got all that shyt on tape.

them nikkas chipped my fukkin tooth :damn: Im really not liking the way year is going for me :to:

By the way this was on 60th & racine in Chi-raq :wow: :wow:

u was at sharifs?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

By the way this was on 60th & racine in Chi-raq :wow:

:huhldup:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Lol @ gym the fukk good that gonna do when u get jumped by multiple dudes or sucker punched

file a police report asap and press charges bc these cats may end up killing somebody if they havent already...or get :violent: and :bustback: