I jus got my *** beat & robbed last night

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We savages out chea:usure:

That descrption actually describes my cousin Lance who hangs out by there and he down for his :huhldup:

I used to sell that molly over there back in the day but its way too hot over there now

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:dead: reminds me of when I got robbed in miami when I first touched back down her from Germany. I stopped this lil nicca on the corner and asked him is 27th coming up...

Me: Say brah is 27th that way :win:
Him: Nahhh you gotta make a left, then a right then another left :obama:
Me: Ok breh bet that up

Maaaaan that shyt lead to a dead end :shaq2:

This lil nicca and his friends were waitin with pistols in hand with the :birdman: face smh

I was like :ohhh: :damn: I was trying to stunt in my aunts cadillac escalade so you know im like :snoop: dude ordered me n my cousin out the car and hit me with the back of the with the head pistol :wow: This lil dude hand was literally shaking with the gun pointed at me smh.... The police found the car and all they got was change out the car and some CD's :what: Niccas must have been 14-16 yrs old

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Damn Breh

gorxl.gif

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
yeah i use to stay on 69th & aberdeen back in the day..one of the lowest & grimiest points in my life (besides jail)..i was fukked up & dead broke, and the whole area looked the same way, so i fitted in with no problem,lol

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:dead: reminds me of when I got robbed in miami when I first touched back down her from Germany. I stopped this lil nicca on the corner and asked him is 27th coming up...

Me: Say brah is 27th that way
Him: Nahhh you gotta make a left, then a right then another left :obama:
Me: Ok breh bet that up

Maaaaan that shyt lead to a dead end :shaq2:

This lil nicca and his friends were waitin with pistols in hand with the :birdman: face smh

I was like :ohhh: :damn: I was trying to stunt in my aunts cadillac escalade so you know im like :snoop: dude ordered me n my cousin out the car and hit me with the back of the with the head pistol :wow: This lil dude hand was literally shaking with the gun pointed at me smh.... The police found the car and all they got was change out the car and some CD's :what: Niccas must have been 14-16 yrs old

they did it for stripes breh :yeshrug:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:wow:

I hope i dont end up on worldstar either :sadcam:

nikka I was feeling sorry for you until you posted this BULLshyt

You could've lost your life lastnight but you concerned about the footage being uploaded to a fukkin website

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Lol @ gym the fukk good that gonna do when u get jumped by multiple dudes or sucker punched

U must not b from the hood. The wolves go after the weak... big nikkas get lit up all the time but u will be at a much lower risk if u look like u can hold your own. The best advice like I said though is to try 2 avoid shyt like this. U can sort of tell when nikkas on some bullshyt by looking at em. Be aware of everything possible don't let ya ego/pride get u hurt.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
between 10:30 & 11pm I was coming from my uncle's house. So on my way back home I stopped at a liquor store to grab a few snacks n shyt....As soon as i walk in I see a nikka that look like a FATTER version of Fat Trel wit a some blue n black girbauds and busted black mid top ones :heh:... So im waiting and the nikka is right behind me on the phone sayin " Checkin out now" ::shaq:"... So After I walk out of the store I get speared/gored rhyno style halfway back into the store :dead:.. those nikkas was stomping me and goin in my pockets. The only face I remember seein was the fat trel lookin dude who was takin shyt.

But all they took was my snacks, watch & about $17..

The cashier literally had the :whoa: :merchant: face the hold time he said he got all that shyt on tape.

some nikkas in the store was actually :pachaha: at me

them nikkas chipped my fukkin tooth :damn: Im really not liking the way year is going for me :to:

By the way this was on 60th & racine in Chi-raq :wow:

But under your screen name it says A RARE BREED NIKKA. Is that how they do " Rare Breed Nikkas" in Chicago? :wtf:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The only question that matters is, are you too "hood" to file a lawsuit against the store? (may require snitching)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Aint nothing like being on the other side of the gun and the dude's hand is shaking breh :damn: I thought I was :dead:

but u lucky to have ya life and the car back. :ld:

No diss to u but if them lil nikkas went thru all of that to rob u, they wouldve kept the car and sold it to a chop shop n got paid. :aicmon:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
between 10:30 & 11pm I was coming from my uncle's house. So on my way back home I stopped at a liquor store to grab a few snacks n shyt....As soon as i walk in I see a nikka that look like a FATTER version of Fat Trel wit a some blue n black girbauds and busted black mid top ones :heh:... So im waiting and the nikka is right behind me on the phone sayin " Checkin out now"... So After I walk out of the store I get speared/gored rhyno style halfway back into the store :dead:.. those nikkas was stomping me and goin in my pockets. The only face I remember seein was the fat trel lookin dude who was takin shyt.

But all they took was my snacks, watch & about $17..

The cashier literally had the :merchant: face the hold time he said he got all that shyt on tape.

some nikkas in the store was actually :pachaha: at me

them nikkas chipped my fukkin tooth :damn: Im really not liking the way year is going for me :to:

By the way this was on 60th & racine in Chi-raq :wow: :wow:
:snoop:They wanted to get Arab Money. At least you still have your Life.:manny:

CQC Lessons will save you, you would have Embarrassed them.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
u in chi-raq and u dont got dat 30?

nikka if you got no records....go get a fukin LTC permit and let dat shyt rip

then go O.T.