I jus got my *** beat & robbed last night

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Speaking of stolen cars, Chitown folk are yall aware of these tow truck drivers stealing cars right off the street now? :to:

My uncle was visiting some hood booger out west 2 weeks ago in his fukking RANGE :damn:, a tow truck driver stole his car :dead:
Mfs seen it happen, even the police and no one did anything because they thought my uncle was on the tow list or something, but his whip was paid off :deadmanny:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Speaking of stolen cars, Chitown folk are yall aware of these tow truck drivers stealing cars right off the street now? :to:

My uncle was visiting some hood booger out west 2 weeks ago in his fukking RANGE :damn:, a tow truck driver stole his car :dead:
Mfs seen it happen, even the police and no one did anything because they thought my uncle was on the tow list or something, but his whip was paid off :deadmanny:

:wow: :wow: what went wrong CHI

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
The shyt was kinda similar to this :pachaha:
67115_o.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk u dusty ass fukk boy :pacspit:

Y dont u show a pic of yoself to prove that u are really "Sweet" u fakkit ass b*stard :birdman:

Your a failure, who can't even hold a job cleaning carpets.

You should just kill yourself immediately. Or better yet, why don't go back to the same area, and let those guys, do the killing for you.

So, let me sum things up for you.........

You get fired from a job cleaning carpets, because your too stupid, to do the job *check*

You get jumped with only $ 17 dollars in your pockets(because you obviously can keep a job):heh: *check*

You can't even take care of your unplanned kids, because your a broke failure

Your life is just one big fail, brother.:snoop:

Let me recommend something for you, so you don't suffer any more future Losses:

images

Use it wisely, my friend.....:pacspit:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

Yea that's been going on for a while now....my aunt got her ish snatched by those nikkas a couple years ago. Then she caught some others (probably the same people) tryna come for my uncles car. When she caught them their excuse was... "Oh, the owner called us. :whoa: It's cool." :dead: They ain't know she knew the owner :dead:

:wow: They give no fukks.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, I hate that shyt happened to you. I'm glad you're still here to tell us about it. Don't know what you could of did in that situation. There was other people in there but they picked you out. I guess just learn from this and try not to be a victim next time. I know one time I thought I was gonna get robbed, I had my gun in the car but I truly think the only reason why they didn't fukk with me was because my daughter was with me. But some dudes may try to use that against me too so just be safe man.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Your a failure, who can't even hold a job cleaning carpets.

You should just kill yourself immediately. Or better yet, why don't go back to the same area, and let those guys, do the killing for you.

So, let me sum things up for you.........

You get fired from a job cleaning carpets, because your too stupid, to do the job *check*

You get jumped with only $ 17 dollars in your pockets(because you obviously can keep a job):heh: *check*

You can't even take care of your unplanned kids, because your a broke failure

Your life is just one big fail, brother.:snoop:

Let me recommend something for you, so you don't suffer any more future Losses:

images

Use it wisely, my friend.....

Your replies r weak and ignorant because u dont know shyt about me and
sweetness who said i got fired :heh:

U always calling somebodys shyt ducktales or sayin somebodys trolling when that's 80% percent of yo fn posts..:skip:

do u know nobody gotta prove shyt to undercover bytchass. Who the fukk u think u r?

What.. did anybody show u proof when Magic Johnson was fukkin yo momma in the ass :birdman:

What.. did anybody show u proof when yo "Sweet" booty ass was molested by yo daddy as a infant :birdman:

did anybody show u proof when you was that nerdy ass lame nikka sitting at lunch table by yo self ole tyrone hill lookin ass nikka :birdman:

i would heat on yo "Sweet" azz all day but yo sensitive azz might think I :troll:n on this post p*ssy boy

Now get the fukk out my thread :pacspit:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn bruh they chipped your tooth? :damn:

They coulda robbed me for everydamn thing I had in my pocket but if any of my teeth gets messed up then someones getting shot up! :damn:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:foxy: This serves you right after the sh!t you said about your wife. I want to personally thank those men who gave your ass the much need whooping. :stylin: