I Hope No Blacks Were Injured During That Shooting

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
My finger nail clipping goes out to those people killed and injured but I hope no blacks were harmed during that shooting. Most likely not since it is Colorado but we have to realize that white people are going fukking crazy. These are some of the most vile and evil creations to ever grace the earth and i'm starting to feel unsafe around these whites. I am thinking of adding a few security cameras around my home to watch these white people and I may go buy another firearm to protect my family from murder and molestation, we know whites love that.

This is in loving memory of brother Trayvon Martin, your death wasn't in vain, you died but 17 of them left the earth brotha.

I look at it like that. I was hoping a black man ran down on those evil balogna smelling b*stards like that this morning while I was :cook: breakfast. It gave me a new energy to know they suffered for once man.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Some of my fam lives there. :ld: There are Black people in Colorado. If they come anywhere near them with that bs..:birdman:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Jon Benet (typical white man crime), Columbine, and now this. I think those crakkkers are losing it.

Neg Bundy

Rookie
Daps
Did you see the witnesses they are interviewing? They are majority black and hispanic. So im sure some of the victims were some bruthas and sistas.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A brotha got shot but he was walking out with no help like "silly nikka, your bullets don't bother me". It's in the youtube vid.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Did you see the witnesses they are interviewing? They are majority black and hispanic. So im sure some of the victims were some bruthas and sistas.
They think we are good for interviews, that's all. I don't give a fukk about no Mexican either.
A brotha got shot but he was walking out with no help like "silly nikka, your bullets don't bother me". It's in the youtube vid.

We are naturally strong and fukk the mayo lovers that one starred my thread.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Real black people lets stop being sympathetic towards these cacs and let them sort it out. White people are monsters, the world is turning and it's coming close. Hopefully a few more copy cats do it in Montana or something.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
City-data says that the city is 15 % black, so there is a chance that someone black got hit.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
City-data says that the city is 15 % black, so there is a chance that someone black got hit.

We are used to being hit but hopefully not killed. I could handle that a little bit better. So 14 got killed or something, as long as 8 of those were white, I can live with that.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
fendi mane must have been destroyed by a white man in his life :laff:

A white man can't even look at me with me noticing let alone "destroy" me. The crakkkers in my neighborhood are in pocket and realize that they will be handled if they step foot in my yard.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
A white man can't even look at me with me noticing let alone "destroy" me. The crakkkers in my neighborhood are in pocket and realize that they will be handled if they step foot in my yard.

this hate for another race doesn't stem from nothing breh

you feel victimized by the white man so that's why you are hurt by the white race

just speaking facts :takedat: