I heard em say LeBron never shut down Rose

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
:aicmon:

LeBron James' Defense On MVP Derrick Rose Amazing In Miami Heat Series Win Over Chicago Bulls - SBNation.com
One of the biggest factors in the Miami Heat's 4-1 Eastern Conference Finals win over the Chicago Bulls was the defense LeBron James played on Derrick Rose ...the two-time MVP clearly shut down his successor.

SLAM ONLINE | » LeBron James’ Defense on Derrick Rose Effective Once Again
We all saw LeBron James put the clamps on Derrick Rose in the Eastern Conference Finals last season, and when the Heat asked James to slow down Rose in the fourth quarter yesterday, he came through again

20 Second Timeout: The Difference Between LeBron James and Derrick Rose
James finished with 35 points, six rebounds, six assists, three blocked shots and two steals but those numbers do not tell the real story;... the real story is that down the stretch of a closely contested and vitally important game James completely dominated the action at both ends of the court... James smothered Derrick Rose on defense and thus essentially shut down Chicago's entire offensive flow

Let's not slide into historical revisionism.

It Was Written:ahh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the heat collasped their entire defense on Rose. We had no one who could create or shoot that series.

When they played dallas lebron got lit up because they couldn't help off those deadly dallas shooters

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so tell me why a gippy rose blow by this all-great defender their hedges and traps were the reasons they slowed him down no revision necessary.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Nah, he didn't shut him down. The Heat played the kind of defense that the Celtics played on Kobe in 08, it started out man to man above the circle, but they would shade help for Lebron whichever way he forced Rose to go.

Daps
:what:

why is this even a debate anymore? errybody already know you heat stans don't know how to read a game of basketball.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Lebron shuts down Rose every time they play each other. I thought this was public knowledge.

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
I wish Youtube had that clip from the press conference in last year's playoffs when Rose complained to the press how hard it was when the man guarding you was just as fast as you and taller.