I haven't been here in a while. Did anybody ever end up admitting...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The “industry” is getting increasingly whack but you can say that about anything business-related these days

We still getting all-time classics like Baldur’s Gate, Elden Ring, Cyberpunk, Ragnarok, etc and there’s more games to play across all genres than ever before now
The would be gamers are getting even more wack. They don't want to hear that part tho.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You gotta ask yourself what you actually want out of the hobby. If its it feel how you felt on christmas morning when you were 10, its probably not gonna happen.
Funny enough, I felt that shyt magnified on PS5 release as I watched my daughter experience her first console release. That shyt hit even harder. I even posted about it back then when it happened.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Oldhead adjacent L take.
Not only was there COVID but the generation is just REALLY starting if we're being honest.

And there's been real heat from both sides too and on PC.

My only critique is that graphics and non player AI hasn't jumped the way you would want :stopitslime:

But let's be fr, compare gaming in '14 and '04 to now shyt was way weaker back then and heavy on pockets.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Last gen was far worse. This gen may not have “da games” yet but the console are powerhouses. You can play any game made in the last 20 years in 4k 60fps.

Last gen was ruined by micro transactions.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
We got BG3, Elden Ring, Tears of the Kingdom, Cyberpunk, Persona 5, Red Dead 2 all this gen

Countless other piff :unimpressed:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It’s been alright, I think trash is a little harsh. I’d give it like a 7.5. Still got time for some heavy hitters to drop. Hell we got last of us 2 and GOT in 2020.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Honestly, I've had a great time this generation. I think I've gamed more this last year than I have compared the the previous 5.

Not to mention they about to release on of my favorite fighting games of all-time (MvC2) so we can all start getting online matches with a ranking system.

I personally can't wait for Visions of Mana, a lot of the complaints I saw about it are what I think make the game seem great to me.