I have vitiligo

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
if youre white or high yella it wont look bad....
if youre a dark skined brotha.:sadbron:

shyt could be worst kinfolk.
a0yqua.jpg

Flawless execution of comment + GIF :lolbron:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry for the bump, but I have it and I'm practically all one color now(white, but still brown spots on my arm from my previous skin color). It's not that big a deal, it's mostly a self-esteem issue, and if you have good self-esteem then you should be fine. Then again, I've pretty much had it since I was 6, so I've come to terms with it.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Djehuty the Gawd :obama:

Just bought a few things from him yesterday

There's also an Ayuverdic herb called 'Bakuchi' which targets vitiligo and other skin disorders that they sell there too.

You can also get it from this site:

Ayurvedic | Ayurveda | Online Ayurvedic Physician | Ayurveda Herbs Products Medicines Dosha Body Type Diet

Dhealthstore have a blood cleanse which I'm gonna start just before I go abroad. That helps skin conditions too.

But you have to get to the root cause of whatever stresses you're going through in your life because that please a huge role in vitiligo.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Sorry for the bump, but I have it and I'm practically all one color now(white, but still brown spots on my arm from my previous skin color). It's not that big a deal, it's mostly a self-esteem issue, and if you have good self-esteem then you should be fine. Then again, I've pretty much had it since I was 6, so I've come to terms with it.
Wow. So do you look light skinned now? Does it come with any blood complications like hemophilia?

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. So do you look light skinned now? Does it come with any blood complications like hemophilia?

Yeah, I'm basically white with 'nikka hair,' and no, I don't have any blood complications.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when i was younger, i asked my mom why does dude have paint on his face

i was so dumb and ignorant

nothing to laugh about brehs