I have vitiligo

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
My prayers to Jah are with you Breh in this trying time. Hopefully it does not spread. It is a horrible disease that hits people of color the hardest.

A girl with vitiligo tried to holla at me and I shut her down, I was ignorant about the disease and thought she had something contagious. Not one of my best moments. :shaq2:

Ignorance and Intolerance are the greatest enemies of individuals with this affliction.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Didn't the G.O.D. MJ had this?

He used to claim to have it, and some people thought he was making the shyt up as an excuse to whiten his skin. His autopsy confirmed that he actually had it.

Some people still think it's possible he did some shyt to 'bring about' the condition (as an excuse to whiten his skin in the future), or he somehow got people to continue lying about it after his death. I seriously doubt that, though....

No matter what race you are, it's gotta suck having that shyt. shyt just looks splotchy and nasty :scusthov:

h4vAv.jpg

7665_danielbryanvitiligo.jpg

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I have a spot with no pigment on my right thight. I ignored it thinking it would go away. I googled the symptom and it gave vitiligo as a possibility, I went to the doctor today and he confirmed it.

He said that there is no way of telling if it will spread and the meds he gave me are only 70% effective :to:

70% effective rate is still better than nothing, it's crazy that there's just some shyt you don't think abou until it happens to you. Stay up breh.

realjwann

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What meds did he give you....i have vitiligo as well...one spot on my chin which a goatee easily covers but i dont want it to grow

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
What meds did he give you....i have vitiligo as well...one spot on my chin which a goatee easily covers but i dont want it to grow

I'm at work I'll give you the names when I get back home.

Did the meds work for you?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i have a spot on my neck :sad: Im got some medication and I think its working :ehh: Hopefully this shyt goes away

qaws23

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ea$t Cleveland
could be worse atleast u don't have acne :snoop:

i don't even wanna leave the house sometimes when i have breakouts:to:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
One of my favorite rappers of all time, Krizz Kaliko, got vitiligo...it's all good playa, just means you're destined for greatness :myman: