I have vitiligo

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I have a spot with no pigment on my right thight. I ignored it thinking it would go away. I googled the symptom and it gave vitiligo as a possibility, I went to the doctor today and he confirmed it.

He said that there is no way of telling if it will spread and the meds he gave me are only 70% effective :to:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
vitiligo-remedies1346895191368.jpg

Good luck with that shyt :sadcam:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I have a spot with no pigment on my right thight. I ignored it thinking it would go away. I googled the symptom and it gave vitiligo as a possibility, I went to the doctor today and he confirmed it.

He said that there is no way of telling if it will spread and the meds he gave me are only 70% effective :to:
Damn dude. One thing that gives me pause about getting older are these adult onset diseases that change your life. Vitiligo, lupus, and MS are conditions that give me the :huhldup: when I think about them.

Hope that it doesn't get bad. I see vitiligo patients when out and about from time to time and they all seem to have the permanent :birdman: face.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Damn dude. One thing that gives me pause about getting older are these adult onset diseases that change your life. Vitiligo, lupus, and MS are conditions that give me the :huhldup: when I think about changing it.

Hope that it doesn't get bad. I see vitiligo patients when out and about from time to time and they all seem to have the permanent :birdman: face.

I still holding thumbs that the meds will work if not :damn:

I will start treatment tonight.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I never knew thats what this was called.........there was a chick, from dc i believe, that had this.........they called her milkshake

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My best friend had vittilago when he was younger, but he spent a summer in jamaica and came back one tone, said the sun done him good. He hasnt had any problems since

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I used to have a couple of pigmentation spots when I was younger but thankfully they cleared up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn dude. One thing that gives me pause about getting older are these adult onset diseases that change your life. Vitiligo, lupus, and MS are conditions that give me the :huhldup: when I think about them.

I have a friend that had Lupus and died due to complications....two friends and an ex that became schizophrenic and three friends that died of leukemia ....

Two good friends of mine both gorgeous women have developed MS...one of my close friends is diabetic and has to inject himself daily with insulin.....all of these people are in their late twenties or early thirties.

sometimes you just have to give thanks for health because none of these people were living unhealthy lives